Who we are
We provide intelligent textbooks to schools in over 90 countries on 5 continents, allowing students to learn things faster, more effectively, and teachers to help students reach their goals.
We are looking for exceptional people who want to pursue the biggest possible challenges. We need the sharpest brains, biggest hearts, and greatest drive internationally. Kognity is for those who want to take part in making the world a better place by working hard and creatively in a fun, caring, high-paced and challenging environment.
Who you are & why we need you
We are looking for an exceptionally driven and skilled Chief Revenue Officer, who can own Kognity’s revenue growth and retention to maximise pace towards Kognity’s vision. You will own Kognity’s commercial outcomes and organisation (currently 30 people), develop and implement sales strategies and make sure to hit agreed-upon goals. You will continuously work with the mission to create the most possible value and service to our customer schools.
You will have a broad mandate, report to the CEO and be part of the senior leadership team. Through it, you will also partake in setting the strategic direction for the overall company.
You will drive the direction and priorities of Kognity’s commercial organisation ensuring the right strategies are set for best performance of the sales organisation as well as setting appropriate KPIs and development on group and individual level.
You have exceptional execution skills, a strong drive, the ability to zoom in and out, you’re a strategic thinker and holds a deep knowledge of what makes a successful commercial organisation, and you have a strong interest in leadership.
- Meet or exceed agreed upon Kognity’s global quota goals
- Meet or exceed agreed upon Kognity’s global churn and net renewal goals
- Coach, organise, staff and manage the business development, marketing, CX and KAM teams at Kognity
- Actively contribute to Kognity’s overall strategy to reach the company’s long term objectives.
- Ensure overall well being and effectiveness of all team members within the commercial teams
- 10+ years background from sales and/or a commercial role
- 5+ years in a leadership role (including leadership over leaders), preferably with teams in several countries
- Deep experience of B2B sales within the software industry, preferably of SaaS specifically, as well as Account Management, Marketing and relevant KPIs
- Knowledge of structuring and implementing sales goals and commission models
- Understanding of and ability to work closely with organisational stakeholders (product teams, finance, POPS, CEO)
- A relentless drive, humility, a caring personality, execution power, flexibility of mind and belief in total ownership
If you have any question regarding the role, please contact per mail Eric Björn; email@example.com