Fortum is a leading Nordic consumer business. We in Consumer Solutions are offering our 2.4 million customers reliable and sustainable energy, making their everyday lives easier with new technology and innovative solutions and services.
The Enterprise unit is responsible for all commercial activities towards the enterprise segment and consist of + 250 000 customers divided in small, medium and large segment. In this role you will support the new enterprise strategy with focus on increase customer value and to be the No.1 energy supplier in Sweden for enterprise customers. In this role the main focus will be on the small & medium segment were our goal is to provide world class services to our customers and to build a KPI driven culture based on a data driven approach.
The role offers you a position within one of the most exciting areas of Fortum Consumer Solutions, working closely integrated with the business functions. You will have an opportunity to work within a collaborative network together in an agile, creative and high pace environment with strong team spirit. Furthermore, you will be a part of an industry transformation with one of the largest energy retail companies in Europe.
In this position you will report to the Business Manger SME and the position is located at the HQ in Stockholm.
- Brings facts and insights supporting a data- and customer driven way of working.
- Analysis that covers all aspects of the business.
- Provide insights and develop our overall business strategy, business planning, strategic project activities and identify commercial opportunities.
- Share trends and customer behavior to improve customer satisfaction.
- Bring insights and solutions to complex problems and adopt the communication to different target groups.
- Integrate various data sources in order to create reports and dashboards.
- Improve and develop our reporting structure to set a KPI driven culture.
- Located in Stockholm.
- Academic degree in Business, Industrial Engineering or other relevant advanced degree
- Two years of relevant work experience in a position requiring strong analytical skills e.g. as a management consultant
- Strong numerical skills
- A big interest in the advanced analytics
- Great communication skills, orally and in writing in Swedish and English
- Familiarity with result focused and agile development methodologies
- Strong commercial mind set and business acumen, with strong drive and target orientation.
- A player with proven track record from developing and managing relationships and networks in large organizations.
- Structured and organized
- Driven and ambitious
- Project- and goal oriented
- Fast and agile
- Strong stakeholder management
- Thrives in a fast passed environment