We are currently a team of seven people with various background and competences located in the Stockholm City Center. We are already today working on several interesting business ideas and we are convinced that there is an almost unlimited source of new ideas waiting for us to be explored.
What we do.
- Addressing the pain points within the city mobility ecosystem
- Improving daily life and enhancing the flow of people, goods and waste
- Driving the shift towards sustainable city mobility
- Using smart start-up tools like agile and design thinking
- Failing often and fast in order to succeed sooner
- Creating win-win partnerships
You understand the opportunities that new technologies like e.g. sensors, data-analysis, blockchain and IoT offer for the development of Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS) and new solutions like XaaS. Your mission is to create value together with colleagues and partners.
You like an environment where change is the only constant in one of the most exciting professional environments there is.
International travels can be expected since our business is global.
- You are a high energy intrapreneur / strategic business developer and a team player
- You thrive in an environment where change is the only constant
- You most likely have experience with agile solution and concept development in a service oriented environment
- Experience from a leading role in a start-up is a plus
- Higher education and international experience is a pre-requisite
- You understand that new business development and developing new solutions always starts with being humble and understanding what the real pain points are
- You are creative and have the stamina and know how to pass, get over or under obstacles that constantly appear along the way
- You constructively challenge the status quo and help us create clarity in a world that is constantly changing and developing
- You have a helicopter-view, are street smart and want to work in a structured way in a team in different roles
- You have experience from lean and/or service design
In short: you bring ideas to reality!