Business Sweden focuses on growing their advisory part of their business, and to become even more relevant in ecosystems such as eMobility, eHealth, Smart Industries and Start-ups to help propel growth of Swedish companies internationally. To help drive this journey, Business Sweden are currently looking to grow the team with a business consultant, taking on a Project Manager role.
Jakarta is one of Sweden’s most interesting future business partners and a market where Swedish companies have to be innovative to tap into potential segments and business models to find fast growing revenue streams in an expanding market. We recognize that Swedish companies that invest strongly in local presence, strategic partnerships and innovation in the region have the highest growth and profitability. Business Sweden’s relevancy to customers depends on the ability to bring market insights and a best-in-class strategic, consultative advisory.
Together with Business Sweden, we are now looking for a person with a strategic mind-set and business expertise alongside with a passion for in-depth analysis and constant drive to go after new market opportunities. We think that you have a consulting profile and experience from scoping and delivering professional services and advisory related to commercial excellence and revenue growth. Experience from the Energy, Manufacturing or Mobility sector is an advantage but not mandatory.
- You will scope, lead and deliver projects that provide support to leading Swedish companies in their international business development and expansion in Indonesia. The projects include market entry and growth strategies, market and stakeholder analysis, business partner- and target acquisitions and similar.
- You will work closely with Country Manager Erik Odar in everything from sales dialogues to project delivery on a national and regional spectrum (Southeast Asia).
- As a project manager, you are also contributing to the continuous work to strengthen Business Swedens offerings and ability to deliver on these by building strong teams and growing talent internally.
- A higher academic degree, probably a Master of Science in Business or/and Economics or/and Engineering.
- +4 years of relevant work experience from management consulting firm or similar context.
- You have operated in an international context with business and market focus.
- You are experienced and successful in scoping advisory services, and confident in driving and supporting complex sales dialogues.
- A very high level of proficiency in both written and spoken English is a requirement.
- Self-motivated and driven
- A high cultural adaptiveness
- Passionate about international business and global market trends
- Social team-player who is comfortable in interacting with senior corporate leaders, and has interpersonal and team management skills.