Are you a strong leader and change agent that will take our e-commerce business to the next level? Do you dare to fail and never stop learning? GANT are passionate and curious in everything they do. Through their performance and solution driven mindset, they have the opportunity to make a difference. GANT are brand and business oriented with a strong believe in that you should never stop learning.
About the team.
As part of the Global Digital Team, you will be responsible to drive GANT’s global online sales through own and partner e-commerce sites while working with Brand, IT & Retail to deliver Unified Digital and Omni-channel Services across GANT’s consumer journey.
- Own and manage e-commerce consumer experience including Design, Content, Architecture, Navigation, Branding, Performance & Functionality to ensure a seamless consumer experience and sales growth across all markets
- Drive owned e-commerce online consumer experience and sales across all markets
- Define global e-commerce and online sales strategy including new market launches
- Drive e-commerce initiated omni-channel initiatives and set prioritization of projects
- Continually assess the e-commerce environment/climate and competitor activity to anticipate issues and provide proactive solutions.
- Support the marketing strategy through execution of digital marketing campaigns
- Define online consumer journeys through UX, content production, technical innovations, and a digital living style guide
- Deliver online consumer experiences to support overall omni channel consumer journeys
- Deliver product content to support e-commerce sales (images & copy)
- Lead the execution of GANTs marketing strategy in all digital channels
- Build and lead a highly engaged team and provide a platform for long term, (cross)-functional and multi-location careers
- Being the leader of our Global Digital E-Commerce Team you are expected to act, and be accountable and responsible for GANT overall online business
- Act as a role model for Leadership, the GANT Values and General Business Ethics create opportunities for your team to learn, grow and create an internal global career?
- University degree
- 8+ years of managing e-commerce globally and leading teams
- Experience from companies where sales and commercial is focus and makes the difference
- Capable of managing high workloads and has a result driven mindset
- Knowledge in e-commerce platforms and performance marketing
- Industry knowledge from fashion or consumer products sector
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- The person has an operational and solution oriented mindset and is not afraid to dig in, still with the ability to always see the bigger picture and focus long term
- Strong analytical capabilities coupled with the ability to identify issues, obtain mutual agreement as to the resolution and implement change
- A person with a warm heart and cold brain who understands that a good working culture makes a difference