Who we are
We provide intelligent textbooks to schools in over 100 countries on 5 continents, allowing students to learn things faster, more effectively, and teachers to help students reach their goals.
We are looking for exceptional people who want to pursue the biggest possible challenges. We need the sharpest brains, biggest hearts, and greatest drive internationally. Kognity is for those who want to take part in making the world a better place by working hard and creatively in a high-paced, fun, caring, and challenging environment.
Why we need you
We are looking for an exceptional VP of Customer Success to own the leadership and development of the Customer Success function at Kognity. This includes ultimate responsibility for Kognity’s portfolio of customer schools, representing +60mSEK in ARR today, and rapidly growing year-on-year. Customer Success encompasses Account Management and User Engagement teams, consisting of AM and UE Leaders, six Account Managers, two User Engagement Managers (and growing), who are based in three continents.
You have a genuine passion for Customer Success and a proven track-record working at a senior level in fast-growing SaaS organisations. You also have a deep toolbox of SaaS best practices with experience rolling these out successfully across CS teams to drive customer retention, product usage, user communities and upsell of accounts on a broad scale. You love when customers are doing well, and you feel the pain when they are not. You also have a passion for getting operationally involved with the team in the field and meeting with customers, as well as bringing back those insights to the rest of the organisation to drive customer centricity and product development.
You will report to the Chief Revenue Officer and will be part of Kognity’s Commercial Leadership Team, working closely with the leaders of Business Development, Marketing, and other commercial business areas.
- Meeting or exceeding goals on revenue retention, upsell, and product usage amongst customer schools
- Full responsibility for CS team leadership, culture and performance
- Ownership over team strategy, budgeting, goal-setting, incentive structures and performance tracking that enables the team to: 1) Meet ambitious customer retention goals across markets, 2) Increase customer lifetime value through higher product usage, customer satisfaction and overall health scores, 3) Increase brand loyalty amongst customers through online and offline user engagement activities
- Drive account growth, through cross-sell and upsell
- Driving customer centricity across the organisation, and actively contributing to driving the commercial strategy
- Being regularly involved with the team at customer meetings internationally
- Higher education degree in relevant field
- 6+ years of experience in B2B commercial roles, with a focus on customer success (Account Management and User Engagement) roles
- 4+ years experience in a leadership roles, preferably with teams in several countries
- Deep experience and passion for B2B SaaS customer success
- Knowledge of structuring and implementing customer success, sales and product usage goals, as well as commission models
Other attributes we value
- Experience or knowledge working within the educational sector
- Ability and drive to work both strategically and operationally
- A relentless drive, humility, a caring personality, execution power, flexibility of mind and belief in total ownership
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, demanding and unpredictable environment
What we can offer you
- A truly international role with amazing colleagues
- Competitive base salary + uncapped commission
- 30 days paid vacation
- Taking part in Kognity’s Stock Options Programme
- Opportunity to purchase company shares
Please note that we do not accept any applications through email or LinkedIn due to GDPR.
If you have any question regarding the role, please contact per mail Eric Björn; email@example.com