Commercial Portfolio Manager
OPEN provides a complete Point of Sale solutions within the Food & Beverage, Fuel & Charging & Cruise segment. We are the Nordic region’s leading POS supplier with customers and operations in Sweden, Norway, Finland and Denmark. OPEN is represented in all Nordic countries with offices in Gothenburg, Stockholm, Oslo, Bergen, Stavanger, Helsinki and Tampere. OPEN has today grown to approximately 170 employees.
We are now reinventing the Point of Sale experience with products and offerings that moves the business in a digital and data driven way and help our customers to plan, perform and grow their businesses.
As a Commercial Portfolio Manager, you are responsible for the vision and profitability of Open´s product line. You will work closely with various teams to make business decisions and create portfolio strategies that ensure the company’s long term sustainability. This extends from deepening the profitability and penetration of existing products to developing new concepts for the company.
What you will do
- Manage the product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities and stay on top of current trends and develop long term plans for the success of the product line
- Conduct market research including working in the field to understand target audience needs and issues
- Develop new concepts, incl price strategy, based on industry research and the needs of customers and prospects
- Make sure that the processes sell/deliver & install/invoicing/support are fulfilled
- Work with Sales and Marketing to define the go-to-market strategy
- Responsible for the financial sustainability of the portfolio
- Minimum three years of experience from Product Management, Portfolio Management, Offering Development or equivalent background
- Background from software and/or Saas
- A unique blend of business and technical savvy, a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience combined with some postsecondary education
Who you are
- Great people and communications skills coupled with the savvy and maturity needed to garner the respect of senior management and clients
- A self-starter who goes above and beyond the expected requirements of the role
- Work well under pressure and be able to prioritize to meet deadlines and quickly shift priorities as necessary
- Ability to multi-task, work independently and demonstrate keen attention to details
- Ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Team player and a helpful attitude is mandatory
- Positive attitude and demonstrated optimism are necessary