We’re on a mission to put more smiles on people’s workplaces and are looking for yet another star to join &frankly!
&frankly is a powerful tool to drive employee engagement and positive change within organisations. Now we are looking for a exceptional colleague to our sales team, to help more top company brands across the Nordic region benefit from &frankly.
People spend most of their waking hours at work. And yet, our well being there receives very little attention. This is something we want to change with &frankly, and we’re bit naïve in our belief that it shouldn’t be so damn hard.
You will contribute to our rapid growth by qualifying leads and generating opportunities through cold-calling/prospecting, booking meetings and other marketing activities. You cultivate your relationships with potential customers by phone and email until they are ready to have a 1:1 meeting with our Business Development Managers and Account Managers.
We can offer you a fantastic team, dynamic environment and great development opportunities joining a young scale-up company with international ambitions. We are a diverse team with colleagues from all over the world in different ages and with different backgrounds and skill sets. You will be based in the sales team where you will have a close collaboration with our marketing and implementation customer success team.
We think it’s good if you recognise yourself in this description
- Deeply curious and passionate about people and employee engagement
- Excellent in qualifying inbound leads and turn them into business opportunities for the sales team
- Passionate about reaching out to potential customers via phone where you work towards a weekly goal of scheduled meetings
- Ability to effectively map our ideal target customers to ensure we get through to the right decision makers
- You’re result-oriented with high energy that rubs off on customers and colleagues
- Excellent at communicating in Swedish and English, both verbally and in writing
In addition, we believe you have
- Solid organisational skills to structure customer data in our CRM system (Hubspot) that will make your outreach work effective
- Experience of booking meetings/cold calling or that your best friends tell you ”hey, you should work in sales!”
- Recently completed your academic studies, or are soon to graduate.
We offer you
- An autonomous role where you take the necessary actions to reach your targets
- Incredible development opportunities in a fast growing HR-tech company with super-high ambitions
- Top-notch offices downtown Stockholm and Gothenburg