To further strengthen the Group Product Management team, Bisnode is now searching for Product Manager for Compliance and Master Data Management. The Group Product Management organization has the responsibility to understand Bisnode’s customers, to design and realize the product portfolio internally and externally. Bisnode’s mission is to create a profound understanding of their customers’ businesses and requirements, while scaling their core platform of Smart Data into profitable products.
You will be a key resource within the Group Product Management organization, to enable and raise Bisnode’s competitive position on the local and global market.
As a Product Manager you will take an overall responsibility for the Product on a European level, with a special focus on the Nordics. Your responsibilities will cover both commercial as well technical areas of the product, such as: setting and developing go-to-market plans, competitor analysis, sales engagement and working closely with other parts of the organization and customers to ensure successful product development. The role reports to Christian Kellner, Director Compliance.
- Full lifecycle product management and product marketing responsibilities on a European level, with a focus on Nordics
- Collaborate with/support other parts of the organization, such as sales, marketing, IT and operations to ensure successful product development, commercially.
- Turnover responsibility for existing and future Bisnode products
- Analyze the products’ use and revenue, market trends and customer needs.
- 3+ years of experience in product management/product marketing roles, or sales preferably from B2B
- Experience from Financial Services, KYC/KYV/CDD Compliance is a merit
- Highly fluent in English
- Academic Education is a merit
A challenging task in a well-established, yet dynamic company with a long-term potential to advance professionally. We are looking for a highly motivated candidate to join and contribute to the team in an international matrix organization and environment. The everyday hub will be your commitment to Bisnode’s further success.