We are currently looking for an Offerings and Customer Concept Manager that will take the responsibility for the competitiveness of our product and service portfolio. You will have a central position in a new organization with the ambition to create the next generation consumer services business and will get the opportunity to work in an industry currently undergoing a large business and regulatory transformation.
The position will be based in central Stockholm, with counterparts in our other business units in the Nordics. You will report to Head of Fortum Consumer Sweden.
· The position will hold ownership to the overall product strategy for Fortum Consumer Sweden, from strategy to implementation and follow up
· Responsible for strategic partners and sales concepts
· Market and competitor analysis
· Responsible for product development, product profitability and pricing
· The role will work closely with Business Managers, Marketing, Sales and technology/IT
Competence and required experiences
· 3-7 years’ experience from the electricity retail sector or similar industries is favourable (e.g. insurance, media, telco, finance), alternatively some years in management consulting (preferably within subscription type of services)
· Relevant higher academic education (e.g. B.Sc. or M.Sc. in engineering or economics)
· Fluent in English and Swedish, both orally and written
You as a person
· You have a drive for change and want to work cross-functionally within all parts of the organization.
· You are used to working at a high pace, are analytical and have a strong delivery track record.