Are you a leader with hunger for growth, building top performing teams and great tasting food? If yes, you could be just the one we are looking for! We are now looking for a Senior Marketing Manager for Paulig. This role will be responsible for the marketing and business plan for Retail and OOH on the Swedish market.
As a Senior Marketing Manager, you will work pro-actively to lead the business towards continuous successful growth and deliver on ambitious overall business objectives and continue building our loved brands; Santa Maria, Risenta and Golden Green. You have the overall responsibility for the brand, portfolio and marketing plan for Sweden and is a key member of the Marketing community. This role includes performance analysis, assortment, price, activation and implementation on the market to secure engagement with our customers and consumers. You are responsible for the ‘strategy into action’ development and implementation. You lead, set and monitor the implementation of objectives and KPIs throughout the marketing and sales organization in close cooperation with country managers.
As the Swedish market is our lead market, you will be a key stakeholder in setting the strategy for our brands and future innovations. Your team will work closely with central functions such as our Marketing and Innovation department. The role is based in our Paulig office in Solna, Stockholm, and you will report to Marketing Director Scandinavia & Central Europe located in Mölndal, Sweden.
The role and key responsibilities
As Senior Marketing Manager, you have the overall responsibility for the local growth plan . This includes ensuring successful outcomes of growth initiatives as well as the overall management of the product brands and portfolio for Sweden. The business size is 1.5 Billion SEK and the role has 4 direct reports, 9 in total.
- Channel Management of Retail, Out of Home and fresh meal industry
- Develop long term (3y) vision and plan for the commercial business and marketing, incl. roadmap, for the country together with OOH and Retail Country Managers
- Yearly planning and execution of commercial business and marketing plan for the country (also with Country Manager)
- Creation and execution of marketing plan, including management of all parts of the marketing mix in line with strategy and priorities.
- Assortment Mix management, optimal and profitable assortment
- Minimum 8 years’ experience from marketing in an international FMCG environment, in a matrix organization.
- University Degree in Business Administration
- Strong business acumen:
– Understanding of the customer and market dynamics
– Portfolio, price and marketing investment management (incl. ROI)
- Robust understanding of brand, consumer and shopper marketing, on a strategic as well as tactical level
- Proven strong management skills
- Proven ability to translate consumer insights into action
- Experience from Convenience sector, fresh meal industry or OOH is a merit
- Beneficiary to have experience from other commercial departments, e.g. Sales or Category.
- Fluency in English and Swedish (written and verbal)
- A creative leader with experience from leading and developing a strong organization
- Strong ability to drive change and lead growth
- Demonstrated experience of executing impactful business with strong brand focus
- Strategic abilities
- Strong planning and structure skill
- Ability to work under pressure, working on numerous tasks simultaneously
- Strong implementation power
- Positive and pro-active ‘can do’ attitude
- Analytical and digital savvy with data driven approach
- Great social skills and ability to build and develop relationships, internally and externally
- You are passionate about delicious dining experiences and you see yourself as a strong ambassador for our brands.