&frankly is a powerful tool to drive employee engagement and positive change within organisations. We are honoured to deliver our solution to the top company brands across the Nordic region. We’re on a mission to put more smiles on people’s workplaces and are looking for a results and hands-on marketeer to join our management team to help bring our business to the next level.
We are a fast growing company with very ambitious plans for the future and we are now looking for our next Head of Marketing. In this position you’ll have a key role and be a central driver of &frankly’s ongoing growth by managing all activities that generate and nurture &frankly’s sales pipeline. This is an incredible opportunity for an ambitious marketeer to develop skills in a wide array of marketing disciplines and grow as we continue to scale.
We offer you fantastic colleagues, a dynamic environment and great development opportunities by joining our company with international ambitions.The role is based out of our HQ in Stockholm and will be reporting to the company CEO.
- Own and manage the lead generation and work hand in hand with sales and content management to achieve joint goals for lead generation
- Define and optimize the demand generation processes; using best-practice as well as next-practice in the SaaS marketing space (i.e. growth hacking mindset)
- Manage the development and execution of new marketing campaigns to generate leads via social platforms, events, SEM / SEO, newsletters, webinars, advertising, etc.
- Grow our self-service sales funnel (targeting small businesses and teams) using nurture programs and campaigns to ensure an efficient and fully digital conversion
- Continuously improve processes, campaigns and nurturing programs using data driven insights; A/B testing, measuring, result analysis, etc.
- Lead and continue building a successful and efficient marketing team
- Relevant academic education preferably within Marketing or other relevant field
- 5+ years of experience within marketing in the B2B / SaaS space where you have worked with a wide range of digital marketing channels and understand the role each play when creating a modern demand generation strategy
- Experience with product-led growth strategy to grow revenue from SMBs is a definite plus
- Experience with sales and marketing alignment and ability to build and maintain cross-functional collaborations
- Background from both the operational and strategical side of marketing where the ability to switch seamlessly between the roles of being an individual contributor, project manager and leader for the team is a must
- Hands-on experience from working with CRM and marketing automation tools (Hubspot preferred)
- Experience from developing, implementing and measuring online marketing campaigns
- Experience of working in entrepreneurial high-growth companies – preferably from a start-up perspective with its challenges and opportunities
- Proven leadership acumen, i.e. management responsibility or team lead experience
- International experience – e.g. global expansion is a merit
- Communicates fluently in both Swedish and English (written and oral)
Personality and qualities of the perfect candidate
- Curious and creative, with the ability to put things in context and make it happen
- Strategic as well as tactical with proven ability to plan and execute inbound marketing and automation programs
- Self-motivated, highly operational, organized and detail-oriented with the ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Collaborative with a cross-functional capacity to interact with multiple stakeholders and diverse competences
- Analytical and data driven – As a SaaS company, we’re passionate about data and see it as the foundation for all aspects of our business
- Prestigeless; you are driven by results, not titles
- Entrepreneurial with a positive mindset and a passion for growth!