Are you a leader with hunger for growth, building top performing teams and great tasting food? If yes, you could be just the one we are looking for! We are now looking for an Activation & Experience Manager for Paulig. This role will be responsible for marketing activation, experience and engagement for Retail and OOH on the Swedish market.
As a Activation & Experience Manager, you will work pro-actively to lead and develop the brand activation towards continuous successful growth and deliver on ambitious overall business objectives and continue building our loved brands; Santa Maria, Risenta and Golden Green. You have the responsibility lead the activation team and create world class market plans as well as securing excellecent execution of brand activation for the brands and portfolio in the Swedish market. This role includes long- and short market planning, creative activation and implementation, budget responsibility and teamleadership where you lead, set and monitor the implementation of objectives and KPIs.
You work in tight cooperation with the national marketing and sales organization as well as central functions such as our Marketing and Innovation department and other national go to market organizations. The role is based in our Paulig office in Solna, Stockholm, and you will report to Senior Marketing Manager Sweden.
The role and key responsibilities
As Activation & Experience Manager, you have the responsibility to drive and lead the activation team to activate and execute global brand strategies. Lead the work towards creating and executing on local marketing plans of given brands/channels/categories locally in order to deliver on local long and short term growth ambitions and build loved and valued brands.
The business size is 1.5 Billion SEK and the role has 5 direct reports.
- Lead and develop the local marketing activation team
- Act as a role model and promote the common Paulig culture and collaboration within Paulig.
- Responsible for setting clear objectives for the local marketing activation team and follow-up
- Implementing local marketing plan in line with central guide lines and tool box:
- Drive and own the input for marketing activation in the 3y strategy and 1y yearly planning process as well as the budget process.
- Co-creation and execution of marketing plans
- Pro-actively set activation and consumer & customer experiences based on BA plans/priorities/budgets.
- Lead the team for developing and implementing activation in the different channels
- Adapt and implement centrally developed communication.
- Operate marketing activation efficiency based on campaign mix and ROI
- Excellence in execution for new launches, relaunches and campaigns.
- Build an Omni channel brand/product roll-out plan in collaboration with the local marketing team.
- Own and drive the local media strategy and yearly planning process towards partners (Dentsu etc)
- Set and follow closely implementation of objectives and KPIs in assigned area
- Act locally as center of expertise in key functional competencies branding, communication, channel management, trade, digital etc
- Secure synergies between retail and OOH and maximize potential.
- Following-up allocated budgets, recording and controlling spending by activities
- Minimum 5 years’ experience from marketing in an international FMCG environment, in a matrix organization.
- University Degree in Business Administration
- Strong business acumen:
– Understanding of the customer and market dynamics
– Marketing investment management (incl. ROI)
- Robust understanding of brand, consumer and shopper marketing, on a strategic as well as tactical level
- Strong management skills
- Proven ability to translate consumer insights into action
- Experience from Convenience sector, fresh meal industry or OOH is a merit
- Beneficiary to have experience from other commercial departments, e.g. Sales or Category.
- Fluency in English and Swedish (written and verbal)
- A creative leader with experience from leading and developing a strong organization
- Strong ability to drive change and lead growth
- Demonstrated experience of executing impactful business with strong brand focus
- Strategic abilities
- Strong planning and structure skill
- Ability to work under pressure, working on numerous tasks simultaneously
- Strong implementation power
- Positive and pro-active ‘can do’ attitude
- Analytical and digital savvy with data driven approach
- Great social skills and ability to build and develop relationships, internally and externally
- You are passionate about delicious dining experiences and you see yourself as a strong ambassador for our brands