The position as E-commerce Analyst is a critical role for the E-commerce team. You will drive strong profitable growth through data-driven decisions and continuous optimization of our global B2B and B2C E-commerce sites. You do that by compiling and analyzing customers, conversion and purchasing data, generating reports and insights and providing recommendations. Your findings will then inform the business direction for a top-class consumer experience. You work in close cooperation with our Head of E-commerce, E-commerce Managers and E-commerce Optimization Manager/Product Owner as well as cross-functional within the organization.
You will also work with digital pricing where you will play an important role as a member of our global pricing team. The responsibility includes setting the digital pricing strategy together with Head of E-commerce and Sectors. Daily operations securing that we are following the digital pricing strategy globally.
The role is also responsible for securing continuous high quality of our E-commerce data (sales and product data) and will work close together with our PIM team as well as Product Managers and Marketing department.
- Responsible for business analysis E-commerce.
- Perform analysis on website visitor behaviors and make recommendations to drive conversion rate optimization (CRO).
- Analyze digital customer sales performance and benchmarking.
- Monitor and evaluate revenue and profitability, provide integrated analysis and insights at customer and channel levels.
- Provide guidance on digital campaigns to support profitable sales growth.
- Building KPI – BI Dashboards.
- Securing continuous high quality of our E-commerce data as a data quality specialist.
- E-commerce pricing specialist – Extract, prepare, and analyze data and information from multiple internal and external sources to develop and execute pricing strategies.
- Support digital pricing analysis and updates.
- Provide guidance and lead the implementation of technological solutions for automating processes, for example regarding digital dynamic pricing tool.
Qualifications and Experience.
- We believe that the ideal candidate has the following qualifications and experiences:
- 5+ years of relevant experience in analytical roles, working with business, marketing, pricing and revenue management analytics within e-commerce.
- Strong understanding of and experience in Google Analytics.
- Strong knowledge of conversion management, customer journey optimization, traffic analysis and reporting tools.
- Excellent analytical capabilities including Excel and relational database skills, with ability to analyze large data sets, synthesize information, see the big picture, and provide recommendations.
- Well-proven business judgment and decision-making skills: ability to identify, prioritize, and articulate the highest impact initiative.
- Experience working with digital dynamic pricing tool is a plus.
- Experience working with InRiver and D365 is a plus.
- A background in controlling is merited.
- Master’s degree in Business administration, Engineering, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Have a true passion for E-commerce!
To be successful in this role, you understand the importance of our core values – We are passionate, We act responsibly, We are building together and We embrace change; these values reflect the heart and soul of Dometic and they define what it takes to work here and how we do things.
- In addition to embracing our core values, we believe that you possess the following skills, competencies & characteristics:
- You are a team player who know the importance of cooperation in order to achieve top results.
- You have the ability to get things done.
- You naturally connect and build strong relationships with others, demonstrating strong emotional intelligence and an ability to communicate clearly and persuasively.