We are currently looking for a Marketing Managers with Growth hacking skill set and toolboxes. The positions will have a critical function with geographical market and/or business ecosystems responsibilities in a global organisation with presence in 40+ markets. This to develop and increase direct and measurable lead generation and digital B2B sales capacities towards both Swedish and international companies.
We are looking for candidates with documented experience from Lead to Revenue Management defined as an engagement model that integrates metrics, processes and objectives that shapes marketing practices throughout the entire buying cycle until revenue generation. Upon implementation of insight selling, content marketing and marketing automation we at Business Sweden now aim to optimize customer acquisition and engagement. The role implies experience from tools such as CRM, marketing automation platforms to capture critical customer data and sales acceleration tools that enable sales reps to more effectively engage leads by leveraging customer intelligence data that’s captured with marketing automation systems.
To ideate, develop and plan for global or regional business driven marketing campaigns through a data-driven and digital approach will be part of the daily work.
Business Sweden helps Swedish companies grow global sales and international companies invest and expand to Sweden. Our business unit Marcom & Business Development has the task to proactively support the increase of brand attractiveness of both Sweden and Business Sweden, and the growth of private revenues. An experience of service- or consultancy industry is therefore meriting.
In the role as Marketing Manager you report directly to Vice President Marcom & Business Development, part of Business Sweden’s Leadership Team. (In the Marcom Account Management Team we are currently in total three Marketing Managers covering 40+ markets and global ecosystems). Team Marcom & Business Development mainly consists of three sub functions; Strategy & Business development, Digitalisation and Marcom including operational Marcom support via an Inhouse Agency.
MAJOR WORK TASKS
Part of a Regional Management Team, in close collaboration with Regional Vice President with full PnL-responsibilities (current Regions are Americas, APAC, EMEA and Sweden)
- Full responsibility of Regional Marcom Strategy and Campaign plan
- Act as proactive and strategic sounding board to Regional Vice President and its Management Team within business development, lead generation and digital sales – contributing with insight selling, content marketing, marketing automation and lead to revenue capacities and experiences. To create leads will be a critical key task.
- Proactive and strategic contribution to Business Sweden’s, the Region’s and team Marcom & Business Development’s measurable objectives and key performance indicators.
- Project lead and management in close collaboration and coordination with internal client representatives as well as within the Marcom Account Management Team. An open and transparent exchange of competencies and experiences within this team is a critical success factor for Business Sweden and Team Marcom & Business Development’s to achieve its objectives.
- To ensure a data-driven approach with an analytical mindset will be critical.
- Academic background in business administration, marketing and/or communications
- Minimum 5 years of work experience (after completed degree) in marketing, primarily using digital channels focusing on marketing automation/programmatic and related activities
- Proven experience in Lead-to-Revenue Management
- Experience working with project management, structuring and driving work processes and achieving goals on time, according to set schedules and budgets, e.g. leading digital business development initiatives
- Experience driving digital sales toward B2B customers
- Experience in strategic communications, positioning and brand building
- Proven leadership skills (formal staff responsibilities not necessary)
- Experience working in an international context, engaging with international customers and decision makers
- Proven skills and abilities in programming and leading Marketing Automation tools
- Experienced and well-versed in both traditional media tools and social media
- Comfortable speaking on stage and giving presentations
- Fluent in English and Swedish, both written and spoken
- Keen interest and broad understanding of business challenges
- Sales-oriented mindset and ability to connect business goals with development and tracking of digital marketing activities
- Strategic ability to carry out marketing and digital sales with a firm multichannel approach
- Structured and results-driven
- Highly committed to change management and willing to persevere in leading, implementing and following up on projects
- Enjoys alternating between strategic and operational tasks
- Passionate and independent work ethic, proactively identifying and executing development initiatives
- A pragmatic, positive and results-oriented team player
- Motivated by working in an international and entrepreneurial environment