At Electrolux, we are on an ambitious transformation journey building the capabilities, strategies and tactics to deliver a best in class ownership experience and post-purchase business. Our objective is to drive loyalty and consumer lifetime value through relevant and engaging experiences with clear consumer benefits, that both meet consumers’ needs and expectations, and drive our brand position as well as new revenue. Our abilities to understand, design, develop and continuously optimize and improve key consumer journeys and associated experiences, offerings, sales and service funnels, are key enablers in this transformation. This is a great opportunity to be part of an exciting consumer-centric and data-driven growth and transformation journey.
The European Post-purchase Experience Marketing – Consumer Journey team, is looking for a European Consumer Journey Manager. You will be responsible for defining, shaping and managing the full consumer journey experience across multiple touchpoints (online and offline) in the Repair & Service phase. Through journeys designed to deliver brilliant basics and some magic moments we want to ensure consumer satisfaction, capture consumer data and insights, and create multiple relevant opportunities to drive post-purchase sales and brand position throughout the consumer life cycle. You will be the ‘glue’ bringing everyone together and making sure we deliver consistent, branded and valuable consumer experiences that also create opportunities to drive sales of our post purchase products and services.
You will work in close collaboration with our performance-focused Loyalty Marketing team that ensures strategies, tactics and governance to deliver on our prioritized consumer and business KPIs and drive optimization of existing experiences and value propositions. You will report to the European Consumer Journey Director and will work closely together with the extended marketing team, product and design teams, IT, and the consumer service and sales organizations both on a European and country level.
Key areas of responsibility
DESIGN, DEVELOP & MANAGE FULL JOURNEY EXPERIENCES, WITH KEY CONCEPTS & USE CASES
- Drive consumer research and analysis to identify key consumer needs, expectations, potential pain and delight points etc. that we need to address to be relevant, engaging and differentiated in our post-purchase journey phases
- Define what “Repair & Service as a product”, “Repurchase as a product” should be like at Electrolux, working with experience and service design in cross-functional initiatives
- Design and consumer validate overall experiences and key value propositions per journey phase. Develop roadmap and prioritized development plan
- Where relevant, develop partnerships with external partners to deliver additional consumer value
- Enable, drive and follow-up journey execution across business functions – Product line, IT, Marketing (incl. CRM), Sales and Service channels etc.
DESIGN, DEVELOP & LAUNCH PORTFOLIO OF KEY DIGITAL VALUE PROPOSITIONS & EXPERIENCES
- With the help of a cross-functional team, drive detailed design, development, launch and initial ‘post-launch’ validation and optimization of post-purchase value propositions and touch point experiences as prioritized in journey phase roadmaps. There will be a high focus on leveraging digital touch points such as our branded digital channels and CRM engine as well as on omni-channel opportunities
- Work closely with pilot markets and Loyalty Marketing team for launch and initial improvements of new functionality. Once the new functionality is stable, conduct structured hand-over to Loyalty Marketing team for subsequent optimization and continuous improvements
- +5-7 years of consumer experience management, Consumer journey management, Digital product management experience or equivalent, with a clear responsibility to drive cross-channel consumer experience design, development, launch and management
- Solid experience from digital development of products, services and/or channels, preferably with an emphasis toward existing consumers
- Strong stakeholder management experience, and ability to work cross-functionally to achieve consumer and business objectives
- Academic degree in Marketing/Business/IT or diploma and equivalent experience
- Fluent in English, any other language is a plus
Who you are
- Change agent
- Data and insights–driven
- Integrity and respect