COLIVE is developing a product to streamline co-living operations and to engage with our co-living community members. We are also working on a mobile app to make sure that our tenants have the tools they need in a co-living environment.
We will leverage machine learning, IoT and data analytics in our product to build innovative use cases and high-end user experience.
We are looking for a colleague with:
- 2+ years of experience as a Product Owner.
- Experience as a Scrum Master is a plus.
- Solid understanding of a product development lifecycle.
- 3+ years of working experience with web and mobile applications.
- Ability to work in a high pace environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
On a daily basis you will:
- Act as a product owner and be responsible for the development backlog.
- Formalize feature requirements and acceptance criteria.
- Work closely with the Product Designer when defining scope and converting it to user stories.
- Work closely with the CPO to make sure the backlog is aligned with business objectives.
- Coordinate with the rest of organizational activities.
- Act as a Scrum Master for the development team.
- Be responsible for building a high-performing team with reliable delivery pace.
- Take active part in story mapping workshops.
We are even more excited to meet you if you:
- Have experience with product discovery activities.
- Have experience working with distributed teams.
- Have programming or UX/UI background.