We are looking for a marketing automation expert who can create, build and execute a strategy across our portfolio of 25 businesses in 7 different markets. Together with the group CMO and CTO you will have the responsibility of building a solution and implement it. You will begin by implementing Salesforce Marketing Cloud in a pilot market and then scale in other markets.
You must possess structural skills that enables you to do top of the line project management as this will be pivotal in aligning external and internal stakeholders in multiple locations in different countries.
You must have expert knowledge in building automation flows with the customer in the centre. We also expect you to have analytical skills and the technical understanding that is needed to build both efficient and doable automation flows. You will also be involved in database analysis and segmentation as well as reporting on our performance in CRM and marketing automation.
The CRM systems in the different markets are local solutions. They will eventually be replaced with Salesforce Marketing Cloud. You will be part of this process and must help identifying what data points are needed to build efficient automation flows.
You will report into the group CMO and work closely together with the group technical team, data team and the local marketing teams.
Prioritization and budget for 2021 is aligned and in place. Next step is to build the plan and start executing one of our top strategic priorities.
- Education: Master in IT or business in marketing and/or communication
- Experience: +5 years with CRM and marketing automation
- Skills: Project management, stakeholder management, analytical mindset
- Systems: Preferable – experience with building customer life cycles in Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Google analytics: Skilled user of google analytics
- Programming: Basic HTML knowledge nice to have
- Language: Fluent in English