The European Post Purchase Experience Marketing team is looking for an experienced Post Purchase CX Strategy Manager. We want to build the most desirable brands in our industry, and our post purchase experiences are key in delivering that. You will be responsible for developing clear and actionable consumer experience strategies and frameworks to enable the implementation of a consistent, branded and improved post purchase consumer experience – across our European consumer-facing channels and touch points.
The purpose with this role is to create a clear and actionable CX direction to guide our transformation and growth efforts across the after-market business. You will lead the creation of a cross functional CX framework including CX vision and principles, along with an implementation roadmap. We want our CX framework to offer concrete tools and guidelines for how employees and touchpoints should aim to deliver the agreed consumer experience in practice – and to clarify what our CX vision means, how it helps us drive our brand position, how we differentiate, and what it’s like to interact with us.
You will be in charge of facilitating cross functional implementation of our CX direction – for example by conducting workshops and developing training programs. You will also be responsible for continuous follow-up and improvements of the CX framework and tools to implement learnings and optimize execution.
You will report to the Experience Marketing Director for Post Purchase, and you are the first CX Strategy Manager that we add to the Post Purchase Experience team. You will work in close collaboration with your team colleagues, with our Brand and Consumer Insights teams, as well as with colleagues in product development and marketing, sales and service operations, both on a European and country level.
Key areas of responsibility.
- Develop a cross functional CX framework that provides clear and actionable guidelines for how to deliver our post purchase experience across consumer facing channels and interactions, for both our key brands AEG and Electrolux
- Define our CX framework implementation roadmap and governance
- Facilitate cross functional implementation through training and workshops across key functions
- Drive continuous optimization of the CX framework and execution based on consumer and internal feed-back
- Drive consumer-centric focus and behavior across the organization
- Provide CX expertise in various key projects and initiatives
- Extensive experience (6+ years) from CX strategy development, CX management, consumer journey management, consumer centric change journeys, service and experience design or equivalent, with a proven track record of driving cross-channel consumer experience strategy design, implementation and management
- Solid experience from translating brand positions into experiences, preferably with an emphasis toward existing consumers
- Experience from driving CX change journeys in an international omni-channel consumer business
- Strong stakeholder management experience from an international environment, ability to work cross-functionally to achieve consumer and business objectives
- Academic degree in Marketing / Business / IT or equivalent
- Fluent in English, any other language is a plus
Who you are.
- A self-starter and change agent, excited about the opportunity to build something new
- Brings an outside-in perspective with the consumers’ needs and expectations top of mind
- Passionate about experience innovation, and with the ability to motivate others
- Results-driven with great skills to plan and prioritize
- A good communicator and inspiring facilitator with strong ability to build networks and leverage resources from different areas to work together towards common objectives
- Team player able to strongly influence, and work in a cross-functional matrix organization and with senior management
- A true consumer-centricity ambassador, constantly curious about new consumer behaviours and associated business opportunities