Sales Operations Manager – Carrier
Do you want to be part of the fastest growing provider of connectivity solutions and digital infrastructure across northern Europe? Does our purpose of converting visions to reality by strengthening society with connectivity appeal to you? Do you want to play a vital role within Global Connect’s Carrier sales organization? Are you an analytically minded person with a good grasp of your numbers and enjoy working with multiple stakeholders? This may well be the job for you.
Global Connect Carrier (GCC) is relatively new as an international business area on its own whilst having been a large part of the core business for a long time. GCC focuses on international wholesale business. The customers are looking for a combination of a strong and relevant footprint combined with high expertise and local presence. We provide operators, hyperscalers, system integrators and broadcasters with backbone and/or access networks that they utilize for their own solutions for customers in Northern Europe.
The role as Sales Operations Manager is a key role within the sales organization of Global Connect. You will work closely with Head of Sales and the sales team ensuring the KPI’s and other business goals are met. You will be instrumental in developing commission models, aligning sales numbers between the operating countries, provide monthly sales reports to the board, work with forecasts, pipeline and ensure a close tie in with our controller functions on a group level. You will report to Chief Commercial officer at Global Connect Carrier.
Main areas of responsibility
- Pipeline management
- Regular monitoring of sales performance on business unit, team and individual level
- Develop and manage a new sales commission set up
- Provide monthly reports to the board
- Active participation in steering group and team meetings
- Interaction with the group controller function
- Responsible for convening the “Business Board” – whose purpose is to make business decisions that deviates from normal business practice
- Administrative responsibility of the CRM system – including development and improvements of such system/s
Experience and competencies
- Higher education in analytics field (economics, finance, technology, engineering, business)
- Understanding of B2B sales to understand complex business deals with longer sales cycles
- Minimum 3+ years’ work experience from analytical roles
- Experience from telecom would be preferred, but not mandatory
Is this you?
- Taking own initiatives comes naturally to you
- Strong analytical skills and ability to develop recommendations
- Striving to find new and improved ways of working
- Keeping deadlines is highly important to you
- Great command of your numbers
- Collaborative style with strong stakeholder skills
- Strong communications skills to translate results into easily digestible messages and executive presentations
- Structured and meticulous
- Business minded
We offer a dynamic and fun place of work and for the right person there are great opportunities ahead. We have great offices at Sveavägen in central Stockholm.