As Head of Marketing of Plant-based brands you’re responsible for the immediate and mid to long term strategy and development of plant-based brands within the Nordics & Baltics region. You’ll lead the fastest growing and largest business within the region working on accelerating and generating sustainable and profitable growth within focus channels. You ensure that each Nordic country operates within a broader strategic frame, which you’ve defined, that allows to deliver their growth ambition in line with our company’s global plant-based ambition. We are an international organization, with well-known brands across the globe.
You can choose where you want to be located, either in Stockholm, Oslo or Helsinki.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Manage and lead the plant-based marketing organization of senior marketers and specialists.
- Define the strategic plan for plant-based and ultimately translate the strategic plan’s objectives into ambition and roadmap per country.
- Lead the creation of Nordics and Baltics brand and portfolio strategy with focus on:
- Develop and activate long term equity platforms.
- Define 3 year innovation pipeline and lead breakthrough innovations.
- Define growth event calendar to deliver annual growth plan.
- Adapt and develop top of class communication and campaign mechanisms and lead the implementation in our markets.
- Full ownership of the brands’ presence and activation towards consumers.
- Represent the Plant based brands in global meetings related to strategic plan, equity building and local needs as well as portfolio and innovations roadmap.
- Monthly reporting to the global acceleration unit on results and actions as well as take lead on quarterly business reviews with global stakeholders.
- Be the liaison for plant-based between global and local acceleration teams.
- Ensure the plant-based agenda is represented in all Nordic & Baltic categories and growth opportunities.
- In order to be successful you need to have:
- University degree, preferably with a master degree in Marketing Management
- 10+ years of experience in FMCG, experience in Plant-Based is considered a merit.
- Experience as a senior leader with a proven track record of encouraging, developing and leading a high-performing team efficiently within a tough and fast changing environment.
- Excellent leadership skills, ability to successfully lead both generalists and specialists with a human centric approach.
- Ability to set an inspiring vision and strategy, translating manifesto thinking into clear actions supported by strong business acumen.
- Proven track record in brand building with a passion for purpose-driven brands, experience working with plant-based products is considered a merit.
- Good knowledge of the digital marketing domain, including areas such as; programmatic, display, SEM, content marketing, search, SoMe, web, search, customer tools and CRM.
- Ability to understand the shopper and trade marketing interface as an extension and commercialization angle for brand narrative.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written in English. Fluency in other Nordic & Baltic language is a merit.
- True passion for sustainability with an entrepreneurial and hands-on mind-set, identifying ways to leverage sustainability as a part of growth strategy.
- Great interpersonal and stakeholder management skills with capacity to influence, network and engage at all levels of the organization.