Ankorstore is on a fast growth journey and as an essential part of the establishment of the Nordic team, we are now looking for our Head of Marketing Nordics to help drive the growth of Ankorstore in the Nordics.
Reporting to the General Manager Nordics, the Head of Marketing Nordics’ key mission is to increase awareness of Ankorstore among Brands and Retailers on the Nordic market.
You will be responsible for the implementation of centrally created assets on the Nordic market and make sure they are deployed on the right channels with the right local adaptation. You will become the champion of local knowledge, insights and culture through market data and research and fuel that information back to the Central team.
Success will be measured by your ability to implement work locally, adapt it in a way that makes it feel local, feedback information and insights to the central team, and your ability to make Brand & Communications essential to Ankorstore’s success.
You will make sure all the assets created centrally are deployed correctly in your market, on the right channels and with the right local adaptation.
- Implementation of marketing toolboxes
- Implementation of marketing campaigns during high seasons – such as Mother’s Day, Easter, Christmas or at special events / monthly trade shows.
- Digital activation (social media) and IRL events (Guerilla Marketing)
- Branding, brand partnerships, Influencer strategies, Sponsorship
- Work with the growth team for CRM tools and all direct marketing activities
- Managing local social networks – Facebook and Instagram primarily – to post content, moderate conversations and make sure the local pages are coherent with the centrally agreed editorial line.
- You will also work with local agency partners and be responsible for managing that relationship and making sure the output is consistent with the work developed centrally.
- You will adjust local marketing campaigns in real time in response to the changing environment.
- You will manage a smaller team.
- Master’s degree in marketing, business administration, or similar
- Minimum 5 years’ experience within a Marketing department or a communication agency, working across multiple marketing channels (digital, PR, direct marketing,)
- Managing marketing budgets and working with external agencies
- People management experience
- Experience working across the Nordics is appreciated
- B2B experience is a plus
- Strong time management and organizational abilities
- Be a fast learner and adapt to a changing environment
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Excellent communications skills
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges
- Ambitious, with a willingness to be the best on the market
- Fluent in Swedish and English. Knowledge of an additional Nordic language is a plus
Benefits & location
- Working with a very ambitious & mission driven team backed by powerful VCs
- Competitive package
- Location in Stockholm with partial remote work possible