EasyPark is on a growth journey and are currently operating in +27 countries. In the majority of countries they have a local marketing manager, reporting to and working closely with the country director to build the best go to markets and activities in order to drive awareness and growth for EasyPark.
EasyPark are now looking for a talented Global Marketing Operations Manager who will support their local marketing managers in making the optimal marketing decisions, driving increased best practice sharing and secure processes and information flows. You will be the voice and spokesperson of the marketing managers to Group Marketing and other functions and you are responsible for knowledge sharing and getting information out to the marketing managers.
This is a unique opportunity where you will play a crucial part as you bring structure and processes to a growing marketing organisation. You will get to work internationally, coaching and helping colleagues from different countries and cultures all over Europe. You will function as the right hand of our CMO, shaping how we work and at the same time coach the team to develop as individuals and to reach success.
This role is based at the EasyPark headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden.
You will contribute & make an impact through.
- Being a sounding board and supporting force for our marketing managers in their job so they can deliver at their best.
- Ensuring the efficiency and overall effectiveness of the marketing managers team
- Developing, leading and implementing processes for our marketing managers e.g budget, monthly reporting, cross marketing initiatives etc.
- Continuously seeking and sharing improvements in performance and quality based on cross market learnings. Optimizing targets and KPI definitions based on findings. Review the local marketing plans and come up with proactive suggestions
- Creating tools and templates to drive standardization, follow up and efficient ways of working
- Forming, implementing and running a marketing manager forum for best practice sharing and training
- Owning our Marketing Academy, overseeing the training needs and coming up with actions.
- Co-owner together with CMO of our quarterly Marketing Summits
- Together with segment heads you develop our marketing playbook and marketing tools. You bring a country marketing perspective to the table and secure operationalization of the content.
- Helping the CMO with projects and give input to budgeting & planning
You enjoy a fast paced international working environment, have a passion for people development and love to create effective processes and structures. You are result oriented and able to see beyond the problem space and dependencies to find solutions. You are proactive by nature and always try to find creative solutions that add value and innovation to the work EasyPark do. You like working in a team and are able to embrace the varied nature of the job; you will need to be flexible and take personal ownership and initiatives. In addition you are a people person that loves to coach and create good energy in a team.
- 5 years of relevant working experience preferably from an international context. You have a broad background in marketing and have worked with product marketing, Go-to-market strategies, digital marketing and below the line activities.
- +5 years of proven leadership track record as a direct leader, team lead or a group of consultants
- Experience in supporting others to deliver results
- Extensive experience in packaging information and conducting cross country analysis
- Experience driving projects and of rolling out larger programs with stakeholders in several countries
- Great process skills and an analytical mind set
- Great communication skills in English, both written and orally
- Previous experience from training or learning and development is a plus
- You have extensive excel skills
One final thing.
EasyPark expects a lot, not in the old-fashioned way, but in expecting your ideas, initiatives, hard work and commitment to contribute towards the common goals of the company. EasyPark is a driven team with big goals, so we seek individuals who are truly passionate about their work and possess the entrepreneurial spirit to overcome challenges and deliver. Being a part of the EasyPark team will, for the right person, be a fruitful and personally enhancing journey.