What we offer
As a further step to accelerate the Group Profitable Expansion, we are now looking for a talented Sales Manager to grow our business in the Nordics, UK and Baltic countries. This is a unique opportunity to be entrepreneurial in developing these territories for the Residential Business Unit. Your task will be to manage an existing customer base as well as building and growing a distribution network able to carry the innovative and exciting Residential product range. The assortment consists of premium food and beverages solutions for the home environment, indoor and outdoor.
You will have a highly motivated and dedicated team supporting you with marketing and product management, all to create the best possibilities for you to succeed.
Location for this position is Dometic’s head office in Solna, Stockholm. Frequent travelling to meet customers is expected.
In close collaboration with the Residential Head of Business Development and Product Managers, implement the Go-To-Market strategy and channel specific sales plans:
- Map territories and channels fitting our positioning in the market.
- Generate new business leads.
- Close deals to offer the widest, most relevant and efficient distribution coverage.
- Establish sales objectives and measure performance against them.
- Budget and forecast.
- Ensure agile Key Account Management – continually assess current business distribution channels, develop and evaluate their performance.
- Adjust the organization to keep pace with business development by recruiting or contracting.
- Needed resources in marketing and sales.
Qualifications and Experience
- 7+ years of experience working with sales management.
- Capacity to drive and motivate distributor’s sales team.
- Proven successful b2b sales achievements.
- A background from retail is preferred.
- An experience from white goods or hearth and patio products industry is a merit.
- An academic degree is preferred.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Perfect command of English and Swedish. Knowledge other Nordic languages is a merit.
To be successful in this role, you understand the importance of our core values – We are passionate, We act responsibly, We are building together and We embrace change; these values reflect the heart and soul of Dometic and they define what it takes to work here and how we do things.
In addition to embracing our core values, we believe that you possess the following skills, competencies & characteristics:
- Self-driven, able to make decisions and execute upon
- Be a doer: you are starting as a one-man show who needs to do it all
- Successful networker
- Negotiation skills
- Analytical and financial acumen
- Ambitious and competitive
- Good prioritization skills and ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to take ownership and be responsible for long term business growth
To know more https://www.dometic.com/en-us/home/about-us