Are you a future oriented marketing professional on the look-out for an exciting new role in an entrepreneurial and international environment? Are you passionate about consumer insights, leadership and innovations? Maybe the role of Senior Insights Manager, based in Stockholm, Sweden, is the right opportunity for you!
As Senior Insights Manager you are anticipating the future, inspiring, and unlocking further growth for Danone brands across the Nordic & Baltic region. The Insights team provide the foundational understanding of what consumers and shoppers do and why they do it, which helps drive category, brand and business growth through marketing, sales and innovation excellence. You will lead one Insights Manager and work with both internal and external stakeholders across our region. Key direct stakeholder will include local marketing and commercial team, global Strategy & Insights team as well as leadership teams.
They offer the flexibility to work remotely although you are always welcome to work at their office in Solna, Stockholm. You will be reporting to Head of Growth & Innovation, also based at their Solna Office.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Co-define, own and deliver an insights learning roadmap across the local business, in an inspiring and impactful way. The insights agenda will cover category, consumers, brands, as well as shoppers & customers.
- Offer foresight rather than just insight, by proactively identifying consumer and market trends, and using these to deliver strategic as well as tactical opportunities for the business, including budget and strategic plan processes.
- Pro-actively fuel innovation agenda, as well as work closely with marketing and R&I teams on new ideas.
- Understand brand building and add value to brand positioning, brand content, advertising.
- Understand shopper behavior and customer/retailers needs to add value to grow business there.
- Develop close partnership with internal stakeholders across the business locally & regionally by delivering insightful, inspiring and provocative strategic analyses & insights to address their key questions and challenges.
- Manage cooperation and negotiation with external agencies and data suppliers.
About the role:
In order to be successful you need to have:
- Min. 8 years professional experience either from agency or client side in leading FMCG company.
- Academical degree in field appropriate to the area of expertise.
- Experience working in an international environment, with stakeholders present across different markets. Experience in brand or shopper marketing is considered a plus.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal.
- Advanced skills in MS Office and external data reporting systems such as Nielsen, Euromonitor and GfK.
- Business oriented mind-set with ability to challenge the status quo in a positive fashion to drive change, inspire & influence.
- True passion for consumer insights and curiosity about understanding what makes the consumer tick and translate it to winning strategy and execution.
- Ability to turn complex, ambiguous problems into simple, elegant case solutions.
- Resilience and organizational skills to prioritize and multitask in a complex international environment.
- Team-player mind-set with networking and influencing skills in order to connect inside and outside and deliver future oriented solutions to the business.
A career in a purpose driven and fast-moving international company. They have a performance culture, but how they reach our goals is equally important as the end results. In line with Danones values they foster a friendly, motivating and supportive culture where everyone is a leader, no matter what your position is within they organization. They encourage an entrepreneurial mind-set by giving they employees the opportunity to drive growth of strong brands, contribute to a healthier world as well as develop professionally and personally.
Please notice that Your Agent collaborate with Danone in this recruitment and this job ad is posted at Danones career site as well.