Role: Head of Growth
We are looking for an ambitious Head of Growth to join our awesome team at Norrsken House in central Stockholm. This is a role where you need to master the fine art of combining hands-on work in a dynamic startup environment with strong strategic capabilities to ensure that we are building a scalable and future proof platform. This is a unique opportunity for the right candidate to enter our growth journey at an early stage and become a key resource in an impact tech startup with global potential.
What will you do:
You will head our growth strategy and be responsible for engaging and activating our most crucial asset, our users. Your responsibility includes analyzing and monitoring user behavior to get insights and use that information to increase user engagement and activate both new and inactive users. Furthermore, you will lead our commercial initiatives to drive growth and increase user engagement. Your main task will be to develop and execute our growth strategy to scale user engagement and activation. You will be a part of the Swedish management team and report to GM Sweden.
- Develop our user growth strategy to drive user growth and optimize engagement.
- Set up relevant KPIs and analyze performance to ensure growth.
- Detailed growth planning, execution and follow-up in close collaboration with our leadership team and cross functional stakeholders.
- Analyze data to understand user and customer patterns to provide insights for growth.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Strong business acumen and commercial mindset.
- Data-driven decision-making approach and analytical mindset.
- Good commercial understanding and experience to drive user growth, activation and engagement.
- Strong analytical skills and strong experience in relevant analytics and presentation tools (E.g. Excel, PowerPoint, Tableau, Qlik, Power BI or similar)
- Experience in working in high pace organisations and have the ability to structure and prioritize your work to maximize result.
- Experience from growth stage companies and/or management consultancy.
- Highly organized and structured
- Put prestige in your work and exceptionally driven as a person
- Team player, with ability to also work independently
Check out our website for more information about us: www.andrepeat.io