Telia is on a change journey as we are transforming our business to become the leading purpose-driven digital telco in the Nordics and Baltics. Our ambition is to create the best customer experience, and to do so we need to aim for the best employee experience and the most engaged employees. Becoming a digital telco also put demands on our People Experience & Culture function to transform into a more digital, data driven and customer-focused function.
As Head of PXC (CPS), You will be a Part of the CPS leadership team as well as the Telia Company HR leadership team and report to Chief People Officer (solid line) and to the Group COO (dotted line). In this role, you will have the opportunity to lead Telia’s HR organization within Common products and services across all markets (CPS).
Is this your next opportunity?
What you will do:
- Lead the HR function for Telia’s delivery function “Common products and services” (CPS) – combining product, analytics, IT, networks, security, and operations across Telia Company, employing more than 20% of Telia’s total workforce and talent across all our six markets
- Co-shape the transformation of Telia’s delivery organisation into the region’s leading user experience, product and software “power house” to realise Telia’s purpose and strategy
- Directly leads a team of HR professionals, and works closely with the Group COO and CPS unit heads, as well as the functional and country HR leaders
- Also works closely as needed with the leaders of contracting and consulting companies as their teams are considered a part of Telia’s wider workforce
- Works strategically and tactically with the people agenda across the CPS function, drives and supports the unit’s transformation from a people perspective
- Serves as a trusted people advisory to the leadership team – coaches senior leaders to high performance
- Drives initiatives in relation to insourcing, near-shoring, and selected outsourcing in close cooperation with relevant functions
- Drives the skills transformation – identifies and builds the talent of the future (re-skilling, up-skilling), such as UX, cloud, analytics, security
- Drives workforce planning, training, employer branding, university outreach and other HR related projects with the respective functional HR teams
- Drives the HR functional digitisation to achieve transparency, workforce and cost planning and automated reporting, integration with finance, for an effective and efficient HR management
- Facilitates agile way of working across CPS and the wider business
- Enables the team to deliver results through an analytical and data driven approach
Is this you?
We are looking for an experience HR leader with a solid background from software and service industries. You should also have a significant experience of both strategic and tactical HR as well as leading and developing an HR organization.
Your personal competencies and experience also include:
- Experience with insourcing, outsourcing, near and off shoring
- Leading the HR function in a large scale digital transformation
- At least 15 years of experience from HR
- Experience of working in a global or international business
- A strong leadership track record
- Analytical and data driven
- Deep experience from digitalization, outsourcing, workforce planning and organizational design in complex matrix organizations
- Strong collaborations skills
- Self driven, positive mindset and with strong executing skills, like to focus on simplification to enable execution speed and business impact
- A true people person with experience in coaching leadership teams and senior managers to high performance
- Relevant degree from University or equivalent
- Strong communication skills in English, written and spoken.
In our ever-changing environment, we need leaders and teams who dare to challenge the current, simplify the complex and care for our co-workers, customers, and our society. We don’t believe in rigid hierarchies, rather in people who thrive within a self-leadership culture.
We set high goals for our business and ourselves. Through constant feedback and regular coaching, our leaders ensure we are on the right path. That is why we want driven and skilled people like you to join us in continuing to make our goals a reality.
It’s more than just a job!
Regardless of the position you are looking for, we will give you the tools and support you need to grow both as a professional and as a person, with us. We can offer you your next big opportunity in a creative, motivating, and welcoming company where everyone can be themselves, with equal access to opportunities. We respect and value the diversity of people. In addition to an attractive and inclusive work environment, we also enable flexibility and offer a wide variety of employee benefits.