Findity is now looking for a Chief Revenue Officer, a key leadership role within the organization.
The Chief Revenue Officer is a new role that oversees the overall sales organisation including Customer Experience. You will be a key player in the growth of the company and be directly responsible for managing and overseeing the success of all revenues including Partnership and Direct sales.
You will be responsible for helping build, guide development, and increase revenue for Findity in line with the high growth targets in the coming years. You will be coaching and developing your team of about 20 professionals on the way there. The Chief Revenue Officer is a position of influence that will greatly contribute to how we shape and maintain our business culture and values.
Fostering relationships with both existing and new clients is key to success in this role, and you will be instrumental in taking Findity’s offering cross borders into Europe and the rest of the world.
The Chief Revenue Officer will report to the CEO and serve on the executive team. The role is based in Stockholm.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing and overseeing the success of all revenues from Partnership and Direct sales
- Shaping a clear and strategic vision for revenue growth and effectively communicating that vision
- Building a robust and accurate revenue pipeline and forecasting
- Structuring and managing successful relationships with partners and direct clients
- Leading and motivating a team of three direct reports with teams (15-20+) in Partnership Sales, Direct Sales and Customer Experience
- Enthusing your team and build a culture of “we can do it”
- Foster a culture of innovation, collaboration, and delivery
- Support development of growth strategies for pioneering new markets
- Exemplifying our core values as a day-to-day leader
Experience and background
We believe you have:
- A solid work experience in building revenue and generating strategic partnerships
- A proven track record of successfully pitching for and closing new business
- Experience from working in a fast-paced tech / SaaS organisation
- Spent your last 3-5 years in a leadership role with full personnel responsibility
- Experience from international expansion and preferably from building teams in international markets
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to manage, mentor, and motivate a team
- Have the ability to develop and articulate a vision for the future
- Inspirational leadership style and hands-on approach with the ability to take others with you
- Able to demonstrate a high degree of passion/energy and be entrepreneurial in your approach
- Have excellent skills in Swedish and English alike
What Findity offers:
- An opportunity to join a fast-scaling company at a very exciting time in its journey
- Being part of an international expansion
- A great job and friendly work culture.
- Competitive and motivating salary.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
A bit more about Findity:
With a well-thought-through product, Findity untangle outdated time-consuming processes leaving them streamlined and user-friendly. Every day, we save time and make life easier for companies and employees relieving them from the pain of expense management.
We are an open, fun, and ambitious team of over 60 people with a passion for work, a forward-looking mindset, and a desire to achieve success. Findity’s offices are located in Stockholm, Gothenburg, and Ludvika. They also have employees working across Europe.