About the position
Do you want to be part of a fast-growing scale-up that challenges the traditional agency model? Do you want to be part of building a marketing team together with ambitious colleagues from all over the world? Are you a driven, customer-oriented and structured person with solid experience within the digital marketing field? We are growing at breakneck speed and want to find a CMO who can help us:
- Generate customer leads to Klingit’s sales team
- Increase brand awareness among key stakeholders, e.g. customers, co-workers and prospects
- Implement investments in employer branding in order to attract new talents and creatives to Klingit from all over the world
- Build our global marketing team and scale our marketing investments to new markets and sectors
We are looking for someone with 5-10 years experience from the digital marketing world who is used to working in a fast-paced, global environment and have loads of energy, eagerness and ambition.
We believe that you:
- Have several years of experience within digital marketing and master the most common techniques, e.g. SEO, SEM, Paid/organic Social media, Content marketing, inbound funneling
- Have relevant experience and expertise from multiple of the leading channels, e.g. Google, Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Youtube
- Know how to generate concepts, communication and campaign ideas
- Know how to build and manage a message platform and how to manage a visual identity
- Have extensive experience from campaign management and implementation across channels and medias
- Have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Are structured and have a proven track-record in project management and leadership
- Are fluent in English and Swedish and can write copy in both languages
- Know how to plan marketing activities and formulate a quantifiable marketing strategy and budget with focus on delivering brand awareness as well as leads to our sales department
- Know how to implement marketing activities together with colleagues and external parties such as freelancers and consultants
- Know how to follow-up and evaluate results and measure cost to benefits (CAC/LTV)
- Are a team player and enjoy working close to content creators, analysts and and developers in an international environment
- Have strong social and communication skills, enjoy leading projects and have good ability to handle various stakeholders
- Have a strong drive and thrive in a fast paced environment
- Are used to managing a lot of activities at the same time
- Are curious, driven, humble and have good knowledge of the latest digital marketing trends
Why join Klingit?
Here at Klingit, we believe that good quality design and development is the key to success in any business and we are driven by creating more equal opportunities for creatives all over the world. By joining Klingit, you will be part of the journey to create something new in the agency world and to be able to make an impact.
We can offer you:
- Being part of a fun, supportive and close-knit team.
- Being part of our talented creative team with top developers and designers all over the world.
- A steep learning curve and opportunities for development and growth.
We move fast, so please send your application today!
Please submit your application through Klingits career page here: https://careers.klingit.com/jobs/1561413-cmo