We are strengthening our global Sales Enablement and Insights team with one leads generation analysts to be a key part of the sales process by acquiring, generating, and managing leads. The purpose is to secure long-lasting customer relationships by ensuring we meet our customers in the right channels, at the right time and at the right cost.
As a leads generation analyst, you are an important enabler of the company’s sales performance by:
- Supporting key stakeholders in our sales organization to realize our sales potential and serve our customers in a smarter way
- Identifying and analyzing potential and existing customers based on purpose of campaigns and customer segment
- Shaping the processes and workstreams around our Nordic leads management system to increase performance
- Adding value and insights from our customer data to further enhance sales
The role will be working with our brands in Finland, Sweden and Norway. The location for this position is in Sweden and you will report to Head of Sales Enablement and Insights.
To succeed in this position, you need the ability to identify business needs, be result-oriented and self-driven with the ability to prioritize. You are a problem solver that uses data to create insights for decision making and enjoy measuring outcomes. You are a great team player and build good relationships, and you communicate well with your colleagues and stakeholders.
- Academic degree in Business, Industrial Engineering or other relevant advanced degree
- 1-3 years of experience from the consulting industry or similar roles, with analysis, segmentation and / or modeling
- Analytical, structured and detail-oriented mindset
- Ability to influence and communicate at all levels across organizations
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and navigate through a high-paced, fast-changing environment
- Experience with SQL and visualization tools like Power BI or QlikSense is an advantage
- Experience from sales such as telemarketing is considered an advantage
- Good written and verbal ability in English
The role offers you
- Be part of a global cross-functional team with high pace and clear ambitions – in a creative, friendly, and flexible working environment
- A challenging position with great development opportunities within analytics, process implementation, stakeholder management and enhancing your commercial mindset
- Hybrid remote work opportunity
- We are a company of doers – those who want to make a difference. Come lead the change with us!