We want to help people make healthy choices and feel better. To ensure this, our business keeps evolving. We are growing and developing within health and wellbeing and developing our services and pharmacies. Our important role in society gives a great purpose to working with us. In return, we expect you to aim as high as we do. You will need to be customer oriented and proactive. Together we work towards an even healthier future.
We are currently looking for a Sourcing Manager responsible for indirect sourcing to join our team in Stockholm. Your main responsibility is to manage indirect purchasing operations so that the products and services the organization buys meet its standards of price, quality, timing and reliability of supply. This means working for several cost categories across markets Sweden and Finland. You will be driving and implementing efficient processes and new ways of working in close co-operation with business and function owners executing sourcing strategy that enables profitable business growth. This is a great opportunity for an experienced sourcing professional – someone who wants to influence, make a difference and who thrives in a role where your work will have an impact on Oriolas long term business.
What you’ll be doing;
- Lead the entire procurement process – analyzing needs for improvements and turn them into related sourcing opportunities – lead, prepare and execute the RfQ processes.
- Develop relationships and alliances with existing and new suppliers, evaluate and select suppliers, conduct negotiations and ensure supplier contract implementation.
- Liaise with business and suppliers to understand their current and anticipated demand and supply for goods.
- Analyze and evaluate external price trends and new product and service offerings to identify opportunities to reduce overall procurement costs.
- Evaluate suppliers’ performance in service level, quality, risk, and reliability.
- Stakeholder management.
This role is located at Oriola’s office at Kungsholmen in Stockholm and reports to Sourcing Director in Espoo, Finland.
- Master- or bachelor’s degree from a relevant area with minimum 5 years’ experience in sourcing.
- Profound understanding of indirect sourcing and proven track record in supplier management driving sourcing efficiency and cost savings.
- Strong business acumen and understanding of how sourcing function supports the business.
- Capability to proactively develop Supplier portfolio and raise & drive development issues to improve process efficiency.
- Excellent negotiations and communication skills.
- Project and stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent English and Swedish, written and verbal.
- Self-driven, goal-focused with good understanding of business profitability drivers.
- Analytical and number savvy.
- You have a demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- You are a collaborative person with a “can-do attitude”. You can easily build cross-functional networks and trusting relationships.
- Meaningful work in purpose driven organization, Health for life.
- Great team spirit and fun colleagues from Sweden and Finland.
- Interesting forward leaning organization with high ambitious for sustainability.
- Interesting business in the middle of the health industry from B2B service business to B2C customer relations.
Our purpose is ‘Health for life’. With us you will join an open and collaborative culture. We support and care for each other, our customers, and our communities. To thrive with us you will need to be open, proactive, and responsible – and we will help you to develop your strengths and progress along your professional journey. At Oriola, we cherish openness, taking initiative and responsibility, and working together.
Do you want to work towards an even healthier future? Join us!