We want to help people make healthy choices and feel better. To ensure this, our business keeps evolving. We are growing and developing within health and wellbeing and developing our services and pharmacies. Our important role in society gives a great purpose to working with us. In return, we expect you to aim as high as we do. You will need to be customer oriented and proactive. Together we work towards an even healthier future.
We are currently looking for a Business Controller for Assortment to join our team in Stockholm. The role is responsible for following up and analyzing the business from an economic perspective and assisting with reports and final documentation. This is to support economic activities and various development and efficiency projects with the aim of enabling and operating the business in the most efficient way possible.
This is a great opportunity for a business controller- someone who wants to influence, make a difference and who thrives in a role where your work will have an impact on Oriolas long term business.
The company strives to work according to Lean. This means that contributing with suggestions of improvements for the business is part of the position. This also means actively contributing to the implementation of agreed proposals.
Main task and responsibility
- Production of period reports, analysis, quality assurance and plausibility assessment of these and react and act on deviations and improvement needs. Year-end analysis and follow-up of resolved action plans
- In consultation with group management, CEO and controller manager, be responsible for administering the budget process.
- Continuously support operations with analysis and follow-up of the development of Oriola’s business
- Drive development processes within the finance function and create system support that rationalizes and quality assures them.
- Reports to group as well as presentation material and documentation for management.
- Support the business in the development of calculation and price models and be responsible for calculating and updating in-depth calculus values.
- Represent the finance department in internal projects and pursue questions based on the requirements/needs of the finance department
The role includes daily ongoing contacts internally in the group in order to convey and obtain information with casualness regarding confidential information.
- Close contact with market and production with the aim of being an active party in Oriola’s business operations.
- Daily with controller manager and others in the finance department
- Monthly forecast and report to GMT
- Monthly business reporting and follow-up internally
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field
- 3 years of experience within business controlling, preferably in larger international organizations.
- Strong analytical and numerical skills and feel at home analyzing transactional data.
- Preferable experience within Retail
- Very good knowledge of Excel and Power Point.
- Good knowledge of Swedish and English in speech and writing
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical, structured and number savvy.
- Self-driven, goal-focused with good understanding of business profitability drivers.
- You have a demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- You are a collaborative person with a “can-do attitude”.
- You thrive in high pace situations
- Meaningful work in purpose driven organization, Health for life.
- Great team spirit and fun colleagues from Sweden and Finland.
- Interesting forward leaning organization with high ambitious for sustainability.
- Interesting business in the middle of the health industry from B2B service business to B2C customer relations.
Our purpose is ‘Health for life’. With us you will join an open and collaborative culture. We support and care for each other, our customers, and our communities. To thrive with us you will need to be open, proactive, and responsible – and we will help you to develop your strengths and progress along your professional journey. At Oriola, we cherish openness, taking initiative and responsibility, and working together.
Do you want to work towards an even healthier future? Join us