IP-Only in short
IP-Only is a fast-growing independent provider of high-capacity fiber-based data communication to consumers and enterprises in Sweden. Founded in 1999, today owns and operates ~100 000 km fiber-based network infrastructure that connects more than 400,000 homes and 5000 companies. Since 2013 the company is owned by EQT and in 2019 conducted a merger with Global Connect and now has a turnover over 5 billion SEK and around 1600 employees, mainly in Sweden, Denmark & Norway.
Business Manager, MDU
As a Business Manager, you will be part of our MDU Business team. This team has the overall responsibility for the strategic development and commercial steering of our MDU Business segment. The group is a tight team consisting of 5 skilled people, each with different skillsets and responsibilities, who work closely together and value team spirit and a fun workplace.
Your key responsibilities
The Business Manager is expected to bring a commercial mindset to the table. You will shoulder the overall business responsibility of the MDU Business segment. This includes areas such as market analysis, pricing, campaign management, product and market analysis and responsibility for the segments PnL. Some specific responsibilities include:
- Ensure that we have the most profitable yet desirable products and offers out in the market.
- Ensure that our investment tools and their underlying assumptions are correct and up to date.
- Own the P&L for the business segment.
- Be a main driver in budget and forecast initiatives.
- Continuously follow up and ensure that we are on track with our business KPIs.
- Build and maintain relationships with many different stakeholders, both internal and external.
- Ensure we have a smooth business operation by working closely with other departments such as Sales, Delivery, Network Planning, Customer Relations among others.
- Continuously review customer feedback to continuously improve customer feedback and ratings (NPS score).
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a business minded professional with a strong commercial mindset. A colleague who thrives in a changing environment who can manage and oversee the business segment with a holistic view – yet be able to be hands on when needed. More specifically we are looking for the following competences:
- Academic Degree in Engineering or Economics
- 3-5 years of experience from similar roles or from Management Consulting (telecom and/or tech a plus)
- Strong business- and commercial understanding
- Comfortable balancing multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working in a cross-functional environment on all levels
- Demonstrated track record of self-motivated performance and perseverance
- Experience from setting budgets and making forecasts
- Have a good understanding of how to analyze and set strategies for different markets
- A passion for teamwork and always having the end consumer on top of mind
- Prestigeless and hands on when needed
- Flexible mindset and willing to find new ways to deliver on your goals in case you get stuck
- Structured, organized and have great attention to detail
- Good communications skills
- Fluency in Swedish and English, oral and written