Verisure is seeking talented, innovative, passionate Head of Alliances to create, and lead the Alliances function in Sweden. You will be part of our fantastic team located in Stockholm, and work alongside a highly talented, entrepreneurial and FUN Management Team to develop this critical function, expanding Verisure Sweden’s go to market. The successful candidate will actively partner internally and externally, driving strategic relationships to deliver more peace of mind, through additional verticals like Telco, Real Estate, Retail, Insurance, etc. Together with their team, the right candidate will master our business strategy, really getting under the skin of what we do in order to make a positive impact across our business through developing best in class external partnerships. They will drive the agenda on alliances – identifying and attracting new partners to support our business goals and drive a win-win approach to expanding our go to market. This is an exciting opportunity with strong exposure across our organization, creating value in a high growth business.
You will be a key member of the commercial management team and instrumental in shaping and building a high-performing organization. The successful candidate will own the Alliances agenda in Sweden and drive the strategy creation and execution to develop new verticals through strong partnerships. He/she will align the Alliances channel priorities with the business while importantly building and driving innovative partnerships across different sectors. Given the importance of Sweden, this individual will also partner with the other country Alliance leaders to work across the Nordic cluster as well as across the broader group sharing best practice & contributing to the development of the overall alliance function. This individual will also have a chance to shape their team, working alongside the deputy MD and commercial leader.
- Be the accountable business leader for the end-to-end alliance strategy and execution in Sweden, focused on Verisure brand but supporting Securitas Direct Sverige and Alert Alarm with strong partnership to the Arlo brand.
- Develop the alliances roadmap inclusive of the evaluation of opportunities across telco, insurance, retail and ecommerce for the next generation of growth.
- Execute against the roadmap with proactive reporting on progress vs objectives to demonstrate value creation
- Lead the team of 3 to 4 individuals, mix of building new capabilities and coaching existing employees
- Build the right team supported by high performance culture to deliver the new channel opportunity, maximizing employee engagement
- Experience within Partner/Alliances/Business Development, with a curiosity and desire to learn
- Approximately 10-15 years of experience, including related experience as Head of Partnership/Alliances or similar
- Experience with Telco/Insurances/Real Estate etc with demonstrated network and knowledge of industry players
- Experience building strategy, and delivering against that strategy driving business impact
- Experience liaising and communicating with multiple stakeholders ideally in a matrix international organization
English and Swedish mandatory
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant area, preferably in Economics/Business Administration or HR
- Strong proactive partner with a history of quickly gaining credibility with key stakeholders
Excellent communication and listening skills
- Excellent analytical skills, understand the KPIs and has an interest to work in a number driven organization
- Capability to navigate in a complex organization and challenge status quo
Humble, comfortable and effective in a hands-on, team-oriented matrix environment
Ability to work with diverse and remote teams
Ability to manage and participate in multiple projects, priorities, and groups, manage timelines and prioritize and stay focused
Strong solution focus, structured, comfortable working in an environment which demands high caliber deliverables under tight deadlines.