Net Insight’s solutions make it possible for you and millions of other viewers around the globe to take part in the most significant live broadcast events, delivering our robust. Since 2021, we have built a new business unit for Synchronization, which is expanding. The solution is made of our patented TV distribution synchronization product, Time Transfer.
Synchronization is already making success for 5G worldwide. So far, we have published our wins with Türk Telekom in Turkey and Tre (Three) in Sweden. We are also exploring other sectors. This is possible thanks to our fantastic team and partners!
ABOUT THE POSITION
As a Technical Sales Specialist, you will be part of our Sales team for our brand-new product area, Synchronization, and work closely with the Account Manager and customers. Your focus is to build a strong, trust-based technical customer relationship and provide technical design support and guidance to our customers around the globe.
You will be a trusted technical advisor, provide an architectural perspective across the Net Insight product portfolio, and leverage your expertise for specific opportunities.
- Discovery of the customer opportunity and engaging the end customer engineers.
- Present our solutions to prospects and customers, sometimes by visiting the customers and occasionally remotely by Teams.
- Gather and analyze customer requirements.
- Analyze current customer technical model.
- Understand the customer’s “pain points” and identify areas for growth and optimization.
- Define the architectural concepts and gather detailed knowledge required to provide a competitive solution.
- Design future solutions to meet anticipated business needs.
- We establish personal credibility with the customer by providing technical insight into business and network analysis.
- Design and configure Net Insight Synchronization solution.
- Carry out demos, lab PoC, and network trials at customers.
To succeed in this role, we believe you can understand complex customer problems and explain technical solutions as part of the job. You are a self-motivated and committed person who always strives for personal development. As a person, you actively seek knowledge when required and enjoy being in contact experience in the Telco industry and cloud solutions will be an advantage.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering, Communication Engineering, or equivalent.
- Current knowledge of 5G and other mobile networks in general and knowledge of IP is critical.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and demonstrated presentation skills in English.
- Some understanding of synchronization is a plus.
The permanent, full-time position is located in our brand-new headquarters in Solna. We value work-life balance; therefore, you can combine remote work and work from the office.