We are looking for a motivated and experienced Technical Onboarding Manager to join our team. As Technical Onboarding Manager, you will be responsible for implementing and supporting customer solutions and following the journey from first contact to fully operational. You thrive in an entrepreneurial environment where your experience truly comes to practice, and your work will prosper the development of the company and its success.
What you will be doing:
· Leading and coordinating customer onboarding process
· Preparing and executing customer training
· Delivering customer solutions
· Technical Point of contact for new customers
· Work closely with sales, product, and the development teams
To be successful in this role, we believe you have:
· Relevant education with a degree in Business management, engineering, or similar field
· A couple of years of experience as an Integration manager or similar role – we are more interested in your experiences than the exact number of years
· Good knowledge of API-based integrations
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
· High business understanding and analytic skills
· Natural drive for communication and cross-teams management
· Tech savvy but also sales-focused and service-minded
Experience from working with SAAS products is highly meriting for this role, as well as experience from the payments industry or banking solutions.
Who are you:
We are looking for someone who has an entrepreneurial and innovative streak. You are a responsible, accurate and strategic person. We also expect you to be;
· Motivated to drive change
· Driven, makes things happen
· Enjoys working in an expansive, changing business with varied tasks and has the desire to develop skills
What we offer you:
We are a growing fintech company with motivated colleagues passionate about their work. We believe in the personal development of our colleagues and teaming; you will be supported by your team members in all of these endeavors.
As Technical Onboarding Manager, you will report to the head of Sales & CTO. Do not hesitate to reach out if you have questions about the role.