VetApotek is growing and are looking for a new E-Commerce Operations Manager to head up our e-commerce operations and warehouse in the Malmö area. If you love e-commerce, animals and are a “hands on” leader looking for a new challenge within a fast-developing market, this is the job for you.
Key role and responsibilities
As our E-commerce Operations Manager you are heading up our e-commerce team and operations located in our central warehouse. This includes the following areas of responsibility:
- Managing daily operations of vetapotek.se
- Responsible for a team consisting of marketing, product management, order management, customer service and warehouse staff.
- Responsibility for warehouse operations, optimization, KPIs, and delivering results
- Responsibility for marketing plans and execution, working collaboratively with the marketing manager and partners.
- Responsible for online assortment, pricing and optimization of stock management together with internal team and suppliers.
- Prioritize and manage the website project roadmap together with internal team and stakeholders.
- Scoping of projects within assortment, logistics, supply chain and ensure sound integration of data across systems.
As E-commerce Operations Manager you will report to the Managing Director, and will work in close collaboration with the global e-commerce organization.
- Minimum 4 years of work experience within e-commerce, including logistics, warehouse management, website management and marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant academic field
- Proven ability to run and develop efficient e-commerce teams
- Strong prioritization skills; able to shift focus to urgent issues while not falling behind on other duties
- Comprehensive understanding of e-commerce and supply chain management
- You are an entrepreneurial and business oriented person, with that thrive to reach goals and expectations.
To succeed in this role you need to be a person with excellent interpersonal skills, positive energy and a natural will to support teams and develop a top class customer experience.
- Experience within the pharmacy industry
- Experience within B2B
- Experience within the pet retail industry