We are looking for a driven Managing Director to control and oversee all business operations, people and ventures within VetApotek, consisting of online B2B and B2C pet retail and pet pharmaceuticals, as well as a physical pharmacy located at Evidensia Djursjukhus Malmö. If you are a natural leader with a strategic mindset and experience within the pharmacy industry, this is the job for you.
Key role and responsibilities
As Managing Director at VetApotek you will be leading all aspects of the business and developing strategies for growth. You are responsible for both our retail and pharmaceutical segments, within both B2B and B2C. This will include the following areas:
- Prime responsibility for creating budget and continuous monitoring of costs and sales ensuring that revenue/sales targets are met
- Creation and reporting of business plans and working closely with stakeholders to successfully deliver projects
- Research and implement various initiatives to drive revenue and develop the business.
- Provide strategic advice and report results and findings to group senior management.
- Ensure company policies and legal guidelines are communicated and followed through all levels of the business
- Manage and support key personnel within B2B and E-commerce areas, and make sure the team works efficiently towards the same goal.
- Promote the wellness of staff, implementing policies and health and safety guidelines to create a diverse and positive working environment
- Create and follow up on vital KPI:s for business, processes, staff and customer experience.
- Build a solid organization to support further growth and initiatives.
- Identify opportunities, problem solve and provide solutions to realise profitable company growth
- Preparation of annual reports and attending/presenting at board meetings
- Work closely with the Global Ecommerce team, as well as Evidensia Sweden support office.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- At least 4 years’ senior level experience of management of people and resources.
- Sound knowledge of corporate finance, corporate law and performance monitoring procedures.
- A high level of business awareness and acumen
- Possesses strong problem-solving, collaboration, critical thinking, team building, and presentation skills.
- A wide knowledge of the ecommerce industry
- Knowledge of the pharmacy industry