In the role of Customer Success Manager, you will play a leading role in the work of increasing customer satisfaction and retaining our customers. Together with the team, you will set the framework for how the company works and measure satisfaction. You will analyze friction points and incoming cases from customers to understand what measures we need to take to improve the customer experience. Your work will permeate several parts of the business, through the changes that you contribute to implementing. You will be active in the work with our support platform and constantly work on improvements to the content. It is also possible that your work will affect product development.
This position is based in Bower HQ in Stockholm.
To summarize what you’ll do:
- Develop and implement a short-term and long-term plan to maintain and have satisfied customers
- Educate and support customers in their work with our products
- Collaborate with support teams, sales and management team as needed
- Contribute to the development of processes and practices
- Demonstrate strong understanding of the sector and clients’ needs
- Counteract churn
- Perform ”health checks” on all customers, in order to see and give concrete actions on things that can be developed.
- Develop materials such as guides, FAQs, tutorials both digitally and as videos together with the marketing department.
- Reach Expansion ARR Quota Goal and CS Churn KPIs.
- Developing and implementing processes for three major workflows; onboarding, expansion and renewals.
- Effectively demonstrate and communicate product’s USPs, positioning, and competitive advantage.
- Strong understanding and knowledge of the product portfolio.
- Handle contract negotiations and mitigate push-backs during the upsell and renewal cycle.
- Data-driven approach to identify improvements across the customer lifecycle.
- Collaborating with marketing to drive expansion on existing customer base.
- Responsible for the monthly Churn forecast report provided to Head of Sales.
- Detailed usage of Hubspot CRM and other CS tools to ensure data and contact information is correct.
Who we believe you are:
- You are used to understanding and analyzing customer needs.
- You are meticulous and structured in your work.
- You have a curiosity and problem-solving ability.
- Comfortable with data-driven approach to performance
- KPI driven
- You have an inspiring and positive personality
- Post-secondary education in a relevant field
- Communicative and helpful (for now, Swedish is a must)
- You are comfortable with taking your own initiatives, and being a driving force from idea to implementation
Well, what about what it’s like working at Bower?
As with any role at Bower, you will be part of a fun, varying, interesting, scary and exciting journey. Although we’ve come far in our success, we are still only at the beginning where you get the chance to affect and shape not only your role, but the whole of Bower! Since we’re a three year old scale up with huge ambitions, things will change along the way and therefore there are many things we cannot promise. However, what we can promise is that you will be surrounded by very intelligent people, warm hearted and caring people, people with millions of ideas, people who value laugh above all – in a company which values its people above all with a mission that will make the planet a better place.
Apply through the link here: https://careers.getbower.com/jobs/2173648-customer-success-manager