We’re now looking for an Executive Assistant that will work closely with the CEO and COO, called Founders hereinafter. You will work in a broad role with varying tasks in order to offload the founders. Some of the tasks you will be responsible for is:
- Manage scheduling
- Keep the Founders advised of time-sensitive and priority issues, ensuring appropriate follow-up.
- Draft, review and send communications on behalf of Founder’s
- Coordinate travel arrangements
- Schedule departmental meetings; assist in the preparation and distribution of meeting agendas and materials. Attend meetings and take notes of discussion; prepare the initial draft of minutes and summaries.
- Develop och support customer relations (support, installation, onboarding)
- User support
- Administrate CRM
- Sales activity – such as booking meetings and follow ups
- Complete a variety of special projects including creating PowerPoint presentations, financial spreadsheets, special reports, organize and prepare for meetings, including gathering documents and attending to logistics of meetings and agenda material.
- Organize activities in accordance with Bower activity calendar such as kickoffs, off-sites, parties etc, in alignment with Head of People & Culture
- Responsible for office administration
- Other additional and/or alternative duties as assigned from time to time, including supporting other departments as needed.
Who we hope you are/have:
- Work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role
- Excellent Google Drive skills
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Familiarity with office gadgets and applications (e.g. e-calendars and copy machines)
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Ability to pay attention to detail but also loving it
- Ability to multitask
What we offer
As with any role at Bower, you will be part of a fun, varying, interesting, scary and exciting journey. Although we’ve come far in our success, we are still only at the beginning where you get the chance to affect and shape not only your role, but the whole of Bower! Since we’re a three year old scale up with huge ambitions, things will change along the way and therefore there are many things we cannot promise. However, what we can promise is that you will be surrounded by very intelligent people, warm hearted and caring people, people with millions of ideas, people who value laugh above all – in a company which values its people above all with a mission that will make the planet a better place.
Apply through the link here: https://careers.getbower.com/jobs/2157202-executive-assistant