We are looking for someone who has solid experience of operationally managing a customer-oriented business and a large staff group, preferably in the areas of personnel traffic, transport, logistics or infrastructure.
You have previous experience with budget work and are used to getting into the big picture in order to drive forward and successfully reach set goals.
You will be the face of Inurba Mobility in Stockholm and collaborate closely with the city of Stockholm. You will lead a team of approx. 20 employees, where your closest employees are supervisors for workshop and operation respectively as well as customer service manager. If you have an interest in cycling, public transport or sustainable urban development, you will feel very comfortable at Inurba Mobility.
The role reports to Country Manager and functionally to the company Operations Director.
· University degree, technical or logistical training in Logistics, Transportation, Engineering.
· At least 5 years of experience in a similar position in similar industry, e.g. transport services, logistics, or infrastructure management.
· Experience in asset management and CMMS computer systems.
· Excellent level in MS Office365 suite.
· Fluent Swedish, English at business level.
· Strong problem-solving and leadership skills.
· Strong negotiator.
· Higly committed.
· Goal oriented.
· Capacity to deal with multiple and simultaneous projects.
· True team player.
· Excellent communicator.
· Ability to work under pressure.