Are you our new Offering Manager – Value Adding Services that will take the Value Adding Services business to new heights?
In the Consumer Solutions Division of Fortum, we offer our 2+ million customers reliable and sustainable energy, making their everyday lives more accessible with new technology and innovative solutions and services.
Within Consumer Solutions, the Business area Insuring & Securing is responsible for the value-adding services (VAS) business with retail customers throughout the Nordics. Our purpose is to broaden and strengthen customer relationships via attractive offerings such as insurance solutions, price security services, sustainability offerings, payment solutions, and new digital consumer services.
We are now strengthening our team with one Offering Manager – Value Adding Services. The role will lead the work with ensuring a competitive VAS offering in our challenger brands in the Nordics (Norges Energi and Göta Energi), enabling continued growth of the VAS business and ensuring that our customers love our services. The role is part of a global team of currently five people, and reports to Head of Business unit Energizing, Insuring & Securing. The role has both local and global responsibilities and collaborates closely with local Business Managers as well as other Offering Managers. The role is located in our campus in Gothenburg, occasionally requiring some travel across the Nordics.
You will have a central position in a network organization and we believe that you have a drive for change and want to work cross-functionally within all parts of the organization. You are used to working at a high pace, are analytical and have a strong delivery track record.
To become successful in this position you need to be confident in analyzing data and take decision. You have a great curiosity for how the consumers live and act in our digital world and you are willing to recognize the customers´ challenges to find good solutions. You have profound experience from project management as well as a strong commercial mindset.
- Operational and strategic product management and development of existing services in the Nordic portfolios throughout the service life cycle with a customer centric and data driven approach including its profitability and play a key role in securing competitive offerings for the customer
- Work to ensure continuous improvement of the operational and financial performance by increasing customer centricity and operational excellence
- Manage and develop relationships with internal stakeholders, local partners, and vendors related to service delivery
- Participate in end-to-end development of new services
- Ensure regulatory compliance with support from Legal counsel
- Ensure prerequisites and guidance for supporting business functions in their service execution within e.g. sales, customer communication, and customer services
- 3-5 years of experience with product management, business development or similar within consumer markets preferably from a relevant industry (subscription type of customer relations) such as retail electricity, retail insurance / financial services, telecom or similar
- Experience from working with subscription based consumer products/services is highly merited, alternatively some years in management consulting
- Relevant academic education, from e.g. Economics & Business Administration or Industrial engineering and management
- Knowledge and proven experience from managing projects as well as agile ways of working
- Working proficiency in English and Swedish
- Customer centric mind set with competencies in leading and developing customer strategies and customer experience
- Strong commercial mind set and business acumen, with strong drive and target orientation
- Analytical skills, structured way of working by taking a data driven approach in decision making
- True team player with proven track record from developing and managing relationships and networks in large organizations
What’s in it for you.
- An inclusive work environment with a strong team spirit
- Great career opportunities. We actively encourage internal job rotation and development activities across the company with open leadership as our guiding principles
- Hybrid work model
- Be a part of Fortum’s journey to deliver on our vision “For a cleaner world”
- To be part of a transformation within one of the leading energy retail companies in Europe
When you apply for a job in Fortum Consumer Solutions you will be treated objectively. We don’t evaluate candidates based on age, sex, nationality, and other none relevant factors.