GANT is an international lifestyle brand with origins in the casual apparel and lifestyle of the American East Coast, where the brand was founded in 1949. Today, GANT is sold in more than 70 countries through more than 600 independent GANT-stores and over 4 000 selected retailers. The collections comprise clothes for men, women and kids. Watches, footwear, eyewear, fragrance and home furnishings are also licensed under the GANT brand. By offering its products through stores and premium retailers, as well as online sales of 2013 amounted to 920 million Euros.
In 1999 the company was acquired by a Swedish agent and was introduced to the Swedish stock market in 2006. Since 2008 GANT operates as a subsidiary of Maus Frères SA, a Swiss based company. The headquarter is located in Stockholm and has approximately 130 employees.
GANT’s aim is to grow revenue and profitability through new and improved sales channels, improved collections, product range, supply chain, retail and wholesale business.
CRM is vital element of this growth and is currently managed by each market independently with no brand-wide view of the consumer. The Global CRM Manager’s scope is to define the CRM strategy including Communication tools, Segmentation models, Loyalty-strategy etc.
The main task will be to develop, implement, and evaluate a multi device/multi channel CRM-solution from scratch. The responsibilities also encompass CRM-planning and activation across Subsidiaries, Joint Ventures and ultimately Distributor markets. The role is part of the Global Marketing Management team alongside PR, Marketing, Digital Marketing, Store Concept/ Visual Merchandising and reports to the Global Marketing Director.
• Implement a CRM-solution to meet consumer needs (Data strategy, Segmentation tool, Marketing Automation and Campaign Tool) with omni-channel Lifecycle Communication capabilities.
• Define, analyse and present Consumer insights, preferences, behavior, segmentations and patterns.
• Work closely with the Global Marketing Management team (Marketing, Store Concept/ Visual Merchandising, PR and Digital Marketing)
• Continuously develop and share consumer insights to relevant Business unit directors in the Product Creation Department enabling consumer-focused design processes.
• Activate and oversee the CRM-community across partner markets by implementing corporate-wide reporting tools and best-practice sharing.
• Develop a multi-market loyalty process in line with brand positioning and strategy
• Evaluate the CRM-strategy’s business impact according to a ROI plan shared with the markets and corporate level
Qualifications and Personal Profile
• In-depth knowledge of CRM-solutions, E-mail Marketing, Segmentation tools, IT-flows, and Social Media interaction
• The ability to extract consumer insights based on large quantities of data, providing the organization with actionable analysis and decision making data
• Proven track record of successfully implementing Global CRM-systems, preferably for a retail brand and on a global scale
• Excellent written and spoken English
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
• Creative, analytical and not afraid to take initiative
• Flexible with the ability to prioritize
• Strong drive and great social competence
GANT offers an international workplace with great opportunities to develop and thrive. The role is new with significant potential to shape and influence the way GANT works with CRM.
For further information please contact recruitment consultant Victoria Gillberg on 070 300 61 50, email@example.com or reaearcher Ellinor Ohlin on 070 867 67 55, firstname.lastname@example.org