Rehband is a global brand with Scandinavian roots. With nearly sixty years’ experience Rehband have achieved a status as one of the most prominent players on the international market for sports protection and supports. With an in-house product development (R&D), a wide expertise in the field of sports medicine, an own manufacturing site and an established global distribution Rehband have created a platform that few competitors can match. Rehband products are sold and marketed in more than 30 markets over 5 continents via the Ottobock group companies and external distributors.
Rehband is growing fast and has a new growth strategy in place. Therefore we are looking for a young professional who wants to develop within international sales and marketing as a:
As a Regional Sales Manager you have the complete responsibility to develop and execute strategic business plans for your countries of responsibility. This means long term planning that is aligned with the company’s overall strategy and at the same time maintains and develop the day to day business to create growth in short and long term. Your responsibility is to maximize the output of the provided material from Rehband and meet deadlines that are set for given marketing-, sales- and new product campaigns. As a Regional Sales Manger you also give input on what kind of support is needed regarding marketing and other sales driven actions to drive sales locally. You have daily contact with your business partners (and in the future employees) and handles sales and marketing operations on a daily basis. Extensive travelling is part of the job and 75-100 days of travelling is needed to be successful in this position. You report to the Global Business Manager and are a member of the Sales Management team. As a Regional Sales Manager you will develop your markets together with existing partners, but with a goal to build up and recruit your own organization of direct reports from your territory
• Full responsibility for all Rehband activities in each country of responsibility -Benelux, Denmark, France, Germany, Poland and UK.
• Develop and execute business plans (Strategic).
• Sales and marketing activities, planning and implementation (Tactical).
• Set up and lead local sales organizations – hire own staff and set up an agent network or similar when needed.
• Managing and monitoring the sales and margin budget including strategic KPIs
• Sales forecasting.
• Managing, negotiating and close deals with key accounts (distributors and retailers).
• Daily troubleshooting for key partners.
• Monitoring local pricing.
• Responsible for market analysis including analyzing of competitors, identify new potential consumer groups and new retail/online channels.
• Regular sales visit to key-accounts.
• Act as a leader within the company.
• Minimum a Bachelor’s degree (MBA preferred).
• Minimum 3 years’ of experience from consumer retail within sales, marketing or business development.
• Strategic business plan experience.
• International business experience is a benefit. Knowledge of the appointed region is beneficial and business experience from the area of responsibility is an advantage.
• Experience from the sports retail market is an advantage.
• B2B experience is an advantage.
• Great negotiator and ability to close business deals.
• A skill within Microsoft Excel is an advantage.
• Must be able to travel.
• Excellent skills in English in both written and verbal communication is a requirement. Other language skills are an advantage.
• E-com experience is an advantage.
• Passion for winning, with high ambitions – result oriented.
• Action and competence driven.
• Strong ability to work independently.
• Excellent teamwork skills – Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Identifies and takes advantage of business opportunities; have a strong positive influence on organizational growth and probability.
• High interest into and passion for sports in general.
For more information please contact Sarah Bouvin; firstname.lastname@example.org, 076-8204648 or Nicole Sygut; email@example.com, 070-1754153