Since 1852, Hästens has been committed to crafting the best sleep. The skilled craftsmen at our factory in Köping have been refining our work for generations. Every bed is bespoke and made by hand using only the best natural materials including the finest pure flax, cotton and wool, the highest quality Swedish pine and genuine, hypoallergenic horsehair. The difference lies in the details and our quest to provide the most restful sleep for people who want to lead a higher quality of life.
Head of Marketing Communications
Would you like to be a part of a global family company with talented and authentic professionals who feel very passionately about making a difference in the world, carrying a century’s old obsession for quality and craftsmanship into people’s lives?
The marketing department is responsible for preserving and developing the Hästens brand and in driving profitable sales for Hästens and Hästens partners. The role of the Head of Marketing Communications is to develop and implement commercial marketing programs and lead effective communications for Hästens worldwide.
You will work closely with the Sales & Operations organizations in developing activities that will support the revenue and growth targets for the company. You will also focus on digital development and orchestrate how web, mobile, social, search and e-commerce channels work together to optimize behaviour and acquisition.
• Devising strategies to drive traffic to stores worldwide and to the company website
• Developing and managing fully integrated marketing campaigns
• Lead marketing effectiveness efforts and manage overall dashboard
• Ensure all communications strengthen the brand and sales worldwide
• Tracking conversation rates and making improvements to the website to optimize sales
• Developing and overseeing the social media strategy for the company
• Coordinate activities/messaging with Global PR team/initatives
• Responsibility for planning and budgetary control
• Support interpretation of local marketing needs
• Personnel responsibility for about 6 people
• Bachelor degree in Marketing (10+ years experience)
• Strong commercial background
• Expertize in developing and executing marketing concepts, strategy and evaluation.
• Experience in digital marketing; SEO, PPC, Email marketing, and social media.
• Previous experience in a similar global digital marketing role
• Experience from the retail environment and luxury sector is preferred
• Agency management experience
• Project management skills
• Cross-functional leadership
• Fluency in Swedish and English. Additional languages a bonus
• Drive for result
• Ethics and values
• Composure – do well under pressure
• Costumer focus
For more information please contact Anna Palmdal; email@example.com or Karin Geber; firstname.lastname@example.org