This is one of Scandinavias biggest companies working on a global level, offering their costumers different types of products and services. Headquarters in Stockholm.
To set and follow up the global strategies within the area of marketing and media.To drive cross functional and cross geography projects and campaigns within marketing. Total Brand and Marketing KPI set ut and budget follow up including country budget follow up and campaign follow up.
• Line management of 5-10 employees
• Strategy and activation of global Marketing campaign. Global Concept Marketing campaigns and Loyalty Marketing campaigns
• Global marketing budgeting follow up
• Responsible for digital marketing strategy, including social media
• Strategy & processes for programmatic buying
• Content process and central content build up
• Sponsorship strategy and global event management. Guideline and global budget for sponsorships.
• Member of the Marketing Leadership team
• Develop and implement marketing of cross functional and geographical concepts and products
• Drive and follow up on the overall marketing communications strategy
• Digital marketing strategy including display, search and SoMe
• Define, collect and follow up on relevant consumer segments and insights across all markets. Undertake “trials” to challenge existing methods
• Support other functions in optimizing ROMI of activities
• Optimize global media investment
• Ad hoc assignments and projects, such as strategic pitches
• Budgeting and quarterly budget re-allocation of marketing funds.
Education and qualifications
• Business degree or equivalent
• English – fluent (written and spoken)
• Approx three years successful experience from operational marketing activities
• Proven experience in marketing communication and sales, ideally in an international environment
• Good experience and knowledge of digital and social media
• Experience of Leadership, line manager.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Solid team player
• Ability to motivate and cooperate with different departments
• High personal drive
• Independent and strong executing skills.
Other of importance
Travel activity between 20-30 days per year is to be expected.
For more information, please contact Karin Geber at firstname.lastname@example.org (070-6431554) or Ellinor Ohlin at email@example.com (070-8676755).