Bisnode enables people to make smart decisions. They turn data into insights that facilitate decision-making in both strategic issues and daily operations for companies and organizations throughout Europe. Bisnode has 2 600 employees in 19 markets and their vision is to contribute to a world where people feel empowered to take action.
PRODUCT MARKETING MANAGER D&B AND ENTERPRISE
The main purpose of this position is to the lead the product marketing development in line with Bisnode’s objectives. As a Product Marketing Manager you will be responsible for planning and carrying out marketing activities that will support the growth and development of our offerings of data, products and services in the Group Product Management – D&B and Enterprise. Within GPM – D&B and Enterprise includes responsibility for Dun&Bradstreet global product offering and Enterprise relates to the customer segment that serves the largest customers with packaged products, analysis, consulting services, integrated solutions and customer-specific system solutions. GPM will over the next year develop new offerings and rationalize its product portfolio (including product development, product launches, investment, pricing, product marketing and branding). Main responsibilities will within this position include creating market insight, describe value propositions, develop pricing and business models, implementing marketing action plans and supporting concepts and campaigns. Scope include highly competitive local Swedish and Nordic offerings as well as leading Global products supplied by Dun&Bradstreet in the US.
• Improve Bisnode’s business objectives of D&B and Enterprises revenues and profitability
• Plan and carry out marketing activities based on portfolio / value proposition including marketing concepts / key messages and roadmap for identified offerings in priority markets.
• Develop content for services related marketing deliverables. Conceptualize and produce business- and product line specific marketing materials together with the team and central marketing unit (ex. presentations, product launches, brochures, articles, news, advertising, manuals, training material etc.)
• Carry out digital marketing strategy for the new age media and guide market area and business line colleagues to adopt new methods to reach out to potential customers
• Make sure marketing materials follow themes and visual guidelines as well as supports Bisnode’s strategies
• Purchase of services and marketing materials including cooperation with external suppliers such as translation / advertising / photojournalist agencies, printing houses etc.
• Update and use common marketing databases and tools (Marketing Toolbox, Marketing Planner, media bank, marketing teamspaces etc.)
• Work closely together with marketing counterparts, CMO as an example, and market areas to ensure business area plans & priorities are being implemented
• Strengthening Group Product Marketing with content ideas, success cases and service cultures and anecdotes around the world and create an inspiring story for external and internal communication channels
• Guide and support other members of GPMs Virtual Product Marketeers team
• Be an active contributor in common Bisnode marketing projects
• 5-10 years experience in marketing and communications positions with a strong experience of producing marketing materials and implementing marketing programs.
• 5-10 years of experience in Enterprise product/services marketing within the IT/ Big Data/Services sectors
• Extensive experience of modern marketing with digital channels
• Many years of project management is a plus
• Master Degree/Diploma in marketing, public relations or advertising preferable.
• Excellent communications and language skills: Fluent English and German is a plus but not manadatory
• Design and graphical skills, digital marketing expertise.
• Very good skills in Office, PowerPoint, InDesign, Photoshop, SharePoint etc.
• Service oriented and strong ”hands-on” attitude
• Driven, selfmotivated teamplayer
• Project management and leadership skills
BISNODE OFFERS YOU
Bisnode offers you a challenging job in a dynamic and international business environment with many opportunities for personal growth and development.
For more information please contact Victoria Gillberg 070-3006150; firstname.lastname@example.org or Anna Nordstrand 076-3222159; email@example.com