Universal Music Group (UMG) is the global music leader with strong market positions in recorded music, music publishing, and merchandising.
The recorded music business discovers and develops recording artists and then markets and promotes their music across a wide array of formats and platforms. UMG’s music publishing company, Universal Music Publishing Group, discovers and develops songwriters, and owns and administers copyrights to musical compositions for use in recordings, public performances, and related uses, such as films and advertisements. Bravado, UMG’s merchandising company, sells artist and music branded products via multiple sales points including online, fashion retail, and live performances.
As a Brand Partnership Manager you will be focusing on establishing and nurturing relationships with key clients from a range of commercial channels.
A big part of your job is to develop creative ideas with our partners who are pioneers in the music industry. Therefor it’s important to have an understanding of the constantly evolving business and stay on top of industry news and trends.
• Management of key client accounts.
• Actively seek out new business opportunities.
• Attend events in order to obtain business contacts and to represent Universal Music.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATION:
• 1-2 years of relevant experience.
• An earned Bachelor´s degree in economics and/or marketing
• Existing network that includes key decision makers within the media industry.
• Knowledge and a keen interest in music and the business of music.
• Previous experience of sales and project management.
• Excellent written and oral English and Swedish. Knowledge of additional languages will be considered a plus but not required.
• Strong Keynote and PowerPoint skills.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to take advantage of business opportunities and the ability to build strong relationships with clients.
• Prior experience of working with creative sales at a bureau or within the media industry is desirable but not required.
• A creative, competitive and innovative mindset.
• Ability to work on own initiative.
• A confident and proactive approach..
• A self-motivator in addition to being a team player.
For more information please contact Nicole Sygut; email@example.com or Sarah Bouvin; firstname.lastname@example.org