Verisure (formerly Securitas Direct) is Europe’s leading
provider of professionally monitored alarms for homes and small businesses, and a large provider of connected services for the smart home.
Verisure is growing rapidly across Europe and South America, with about 6500 employees currently, present in 14 countries. Securitas Direct became an independent company from Securitas in 2006 and is under the ownership of private equity firms Bain Capital and Hellman & Friedman since 2011.
In Nordics, Verisure is also the clear market leader, strongly focused on accelerating growth of the category fully leveraging marketing, especially online.
Online Optimisation Manager
Would you like to be part of Verisures journey and the opportunity to join their online department in Sweden? Do you have a strong intrinsic to grow with your role and take on broader marketing responsibilities over time? Versisure is a fast-paced and dynamic organization that stands in front of a major change and is now looking for an Online Optimisation Manager who can be primary responsible for Verisures conversion rate optimisation and search marketing.
As a web analytics and optimisation expert, you will join the online marketing department in the Nordic organisation. You will report into the Head of Online with frequent interactions with the sales, marketing and business departments and our agencies. You will focus on the Swedish and Finnish markets but also actively contribute and grow the rest of Nordics with close local interaction and responsibility, share best practices and find synergies. Your remit of work will span across all digital marketing channels from traffic gen to sales.
• Deliver healthy ROMI (return of marketing investment) and work with defined KPIs
• Agency management and liaison (analysis/strategy/tactics)
• Tag management, tracking and monitoring/reporting setup to support business decision
• Online marketing optimisation strategy & implementation, (“omni” thinking, end to end)
• Lead the testing roadmap and CRO across the marketing and sales funnel
• Diagnose SEM campaigns & GDN targeting mix types in order to fully expand & optimise SEM channel and contextual marketing.
• Conduct Key words analysis and implementation
• Introduce new SEM campaigns related to new product releases and marketing campaigns
• Drive RTB and programmatic next to GDN (google display network)
• Contribute to the SEM strategy and liaising with local markets, stakeholders and agencies
• Keeping up-to-date with the web analytics and SEM best practices, explore and evolve our SEM and PPC presence and customer acquisition
• Drive ad hoc business development related projects applicable to conversion rate optimisation, lead gen and customer acquisition
• 4-6 years of experience
• Background in performance-based marketing
• Strong understanding of web analytics
• Excellent knowledge in Adwords, Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools and Excel with the ability to efficiently compile and analyse large data sets
• Have managed large PPC budget’s in previous SEM role with hands on SEM experience
• Retargeting, and GDN experience, application and mobile ad networks
• Knowledge of trading desks the programmatic and demand side platform environment
• Analytical and strong business acumen
• Good understanding in attribution modelling and deduplication
• Strong project and time management skills
• Fluent in spoken and written English is a must
• Up to date with CRO best practice and applications
• Enthusiastic and positive approach to resolving challenges
• Prestige-less and a real team player
• A doer’s attitude and commitment to see assignments through from inception to implementation
• Customer centric, research and numbers driven
• Attention to details as well as strategic ability
• Proactive planning and analytical approach applying a methodology of test, verify, refine, and scale
Expect a challenging and fun working environment with great career prospect and liability. The role will involve frequent travelling locally and cross border.
For more information contact Anna Palmdal firstname.lastname@example.org or Andrea Strand email@example.com