iZettle lets anyone take secure card payments with their smartphones or tablets. The fast-growing start-up was founded in 2010 and currently has approximately 200 employees across its offices in Berlin, London, Madrid, Mexico City, Sao Paulo and Stockholm (HQ). When working at iZettle, you can expect interesting challenges, as well as a great team. Join iZettle to get a chance to truly make a difference for entrepreneurs all around the world.
iZettle is looking for a strategic and results-oriented leader to join the Online-team as Head of Paid Acquisition in Stockholm. The Online team consists of eight people and works across all iZettle markets. The team is a part of the Growth-team and is responsible for driving growth by acquiring customers from paid and organic online channels. You will play a key role by leading the strategic thinking and the creative development of the paid acquisition efforts in a fast-paced and innovative environment.
As Head of Paid Acquisition you will lead a team of high performing experts and be responsible for customer acquisition through online channels such as SEM, social, mobile, display and affiliate. You will report directly to the Director of Online Acquisition and will be involved in setting goals, budget and KPI’s for all markets and track performance accordingly.
The role requires a candidate with a strong track record from online marketing that can act as a skilled manager and an inspiring leader.
• Lead the strategic thinking and the creative development of the paid acquisition efforts
• Manage and evaluate paid online customer acquisition campaigns
• Lead and manage a team of high performing experts to deliver on goals
• Report on-going performance according to set goals, including analysis of LTV, CPA/CAC, PBT and ROI
• Investigate and assess opportunities from new media channels to accelerate growth
• Liaise with product, marketing, sales and tech to deliver on cross-functional projects
• Highly motivated and genuinely interested in online marketing
• Experience from working with multiple online sources such as SEM, social and affiliates
• 5+ years of work experience from online marketing with a strong track record
• Excellent English skills
• Strong management and leadership skills with the ability to inspire, energise and encourage co-workers
• Strong analytical mind set and attention to details
• Extensive experience from working with relevant metrics (CPA/CAC, LTV, PBT) and KPI’s
Extra plus for:
• Experience from a payment business
• Entrepreneurial spirit or international management experience
• Language skills, Spanish, French, German, Italian or any other European language
• International background
Sounds like fun? For more information contact Charlotte Mårdh, 0730-20 93 00, firstname.lastname@example.org or Jonas Månsson, 0760-32 32 44, email@example.com.